Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Gforce Engineering half shafts

BadVMan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac V BAd BOy

Re: Gforce Engineering half shafts

Quote Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 View Post
    I'm not going to comment on much right now on what I will be offering.

But I will talk a little about my company to pass the time

I may not be as big of a company as DSS but when people want an innovative design that will hold up to extreme conditions they call me

Just take a look at all the products I have designed and brought to market for the GTO.
    I make the ONLY stub to stub set-up.
    I have 3 different versions of inner stubs.
    I am the only company to offer 33 spline stubs and spool for the GTO, larger then the 8.8 stuff by the way.
    I was the first to come out with production billet outer stubs for the GTO.
    The first to come out with a bolt on rear coil over kit.
    I came out with a lower level half shaft for the guys not needing a high dollar "Race" half shaft, it has been a huge success and out of several hundred sets on the market I've had 3-4 break. My competition likes to brag that they have never had anything break (BS BTW). Well, when you only have a couple different products I wonder why..
    The list goes on and on with innovative solutions that no other company comes close to offering.
    The best thing about my products is I design everything, meaning me, the guy here typing. I donít rely on someone else or a middle man to do stuff for me. I design it, I send the orders to my exclusive machine shop and the parts get made.
    I only use certified material meaning if I say I use 300m material I can prove it.
    I have control over the heat treating process (we use a process no-one else uses), the corrosion coating process and every little detail from start to finish.

It might take me a little longer to bring a part to market then the other guy but that's what makes my company #1

Ok, enough rambling about me and my company, LOL I have work to do.
    pm or email me when you have the rear parts ready; I will be one of the first to buy from you. I not always able to be on the forum so please contact me when they are ready.

ty Jim

GFORCE1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by BadVMan View Post
    pm or email me when you have the rear parts ready; I will be one of the first to buy from you. I not always able to be on the forum so please contact me when they are ready.

ty Jim
    I sure will, I've got a pretty good list started

Quote Originally Posted by GFORCE1320 View Post
    I'm not going to comment on much right now on what I will be offering.

But I will talk a little about my company to pass the time

I may not be as big of a company as DSS but when people want an innovative design that will hold up to extreme conditions they call me

Just take a look at all the products I have designed and brought to market for the GTO.
    I make the ONLY stub to stub set-up.
    I have 3 different versions of inner stubs.
    I am the only company to offer 33 spline stubs and spool for the GTO, larger then the 8.8 stuff by the way.
    I was the first to come out with production billet outer stubs for the GTO.
    The first to come out with a bolt on rear coil over kit.
    I came out with a lower level half shaft for the guys not needing a high dollar "Race" half shaft, it has been a huge success and out of several hundred sets on the market I've had 3-4 break. My competition likes to brag that they have never had anything break (BS BTW). Well, when you only have a couple different products I wonder why..
    The list goes on and on with innovative solutions that no other company comes close to offering.
    The best thing about my products is I design everything, meaning me, the guy here typing. I donít rely on someone else or a middle man to do stuff for me. I design it, I send the orders to my exclusive machine shop and the parts get made.
    I only use certified material meaning if I say I use 300m material I can prove it.
    I have control over the heat treating process (we use a process no-one else uses), the corrosion coating process and every little detail from start to finish.

It might take me a little longer to bring a part to market then the other guy but that's what makes my company #1

Ok, enough rambling about me and my company, LOL I have work to do.
    You're d@mn right you do!!!! Get to work!!!!

smoothmarine187 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS-V

Any idea on what this is going to cost?

ctsv154 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device

1 million dollars HAHAhahahahaha

GFORCE1320 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by smoothmarine187 View Post
    Any idea on what this is going to cost?
    The single large diameter axle will be right at a hair under $300.

ctsv154 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device

Well I was close lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112