Cadillac Owners Forum banner
11K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  thebigjimsho 
#1 · (Edited)
an updated list for the new guys (and old guys).....

all GM parts at a discount to folks from the forum
UUC short throw shifter $399.00 (includes poly linkage bushings)
UUC poly engine and trans mount pkg $385.00
UUC poly diff bushing $88.75
UUC slotted one piece rotors $275.00 per pair
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/CTS-V_rotors/
UUC slotted & drilled one piece rotors $285.00 per pair
UUC slotted full floating 2 piece rotors $795.00 per pair (front only) http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/CTS-V_floating_rotors/index.html
RMD rear strut brace $140.00
Hawk HPS fronts $113.00
Hawk HPS rears $101.00
Hawk HP+ fronts $140.00
Kooks long tube headers
Corsa exhaust
Eibach springs and sways
K&N CAI (LS2 or LS6) $298.00
Team Dynamic "track" wheels $260.00 ea
GM accessory rear spoiler $347.00
LS7 lightweight clutch and flywheel "kit" $635.00
Radio buttons $8.00 ea

prices are before shipping and subject to change

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
#6 ·
Now if we could only get someone to make the 09V steering wheel work on the V1...that would be a nice combo with the 09V shift knob.

#16 ·
give Alex a call in my service dept. at 703-998-6600. the last time I quoted their labor prices I was a little off......

Luke,
You got good pictures of both V2 knobs?
not yet, I will try and get some later this week

and you don't have any L or XL "GM PERFORMANCE DIVISION" shirts in black do you? :/
only have 2 XXXL and one XXL left in white. $9.00 EA if anyone wants them

#13 ·
Luke,
You got good pictures of both V2 knobs?

#15 ·
I wondered if you'd see this, Bigron. :thumbsup: You're right, too ... all the pics I've seen so far have been none-too-complimentary. Somebody needs to get some seriously decent pics of that knob!

#22 ·
Luke
Do you still do the UUC brake lines? Are they Goodridge?

#36 ·
I just purchased a new UUC short shifter from a guy off ebay. He bought it but never installed. I see you say they come with the bushings but do you ship ALL shifters with the bushings or just the ones to the forum members? (He said it will ship as he received it) Thanks!

#38 ·
Do you have the bushings in for the shifter yet?

#44 ·
Hey Luke,
I put my new UUC shifter and knob in on Tuesday! I love it!!! My Dad loved it so much that he didn't notice the highway patrol officer when he caught 2nd gear on the test drive!! He pulled us seen my dad was driving and just said to slow it down and let us go. Dad didn't even have his license with him!!

Thanks for everything!

Billy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.