Sprayed the Nitrous on the Dyno aaaand.......... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Sprayed the Nitrous on the Dyno aaaand.......... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by BirdmanTamu Your non-NOS peak HP was 391.4. You got any other mods (besides what's in your sig) ...
    lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Re: Sprayed the Nitrous on the Dyno aaaand..........

Quote Originally Posted by BirdmanTamu View Post
    Your non-NOS peak HP was 391.4. You got any other mods (besides what's in your sig) or does a dyno adjustment need to be made? I didn't think headers and CAI could make that much.

How'd you go from 369 to 391hp? Did do some other mods?

Impressive numbers regardless.....I definitely want a ride next time you are around boss!

bandit6678 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cts-v

thats freaking awsome man!!! glad to see it worked out for you

SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

Land and sea dyno reads high. I used my baseline from EPP and my baseline from pro dyno tech and my comparison numbers from pro dyno tech to get my numbers for the mustang dyno.

Twitch is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo

See, it wasn't so bad

Dude, bolt that bottle the fk up!!! With numbers like that, no way I could wait that long to feel it.
    '05 Platinum l LPE CAI l Magnaflow l V1 (hardwired), w/ custom mount l UUC shifter l UUC Alcantara shift knob l K9 GEAR rear seat cover lHID fogs lHotchkis sways lCG-Lock l Specter Bushings l FG2s l Ground control 550/600 l MAGGIE 439RWHP/414RWTQ (Dynojet) l Heavys fire extinguisher bracket l Interceptor scan-gauge l Billet pedals l Meth l NO HEADERS l Original diff l 90mm upgrade l 2.6" drive pulley l LS7 clutch w/16lb. FW l Alcantara

nmaier2201 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

He's waiting on me to bolt it up. Skull check your PMs dude and let me know what you want me to do

BacDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by SkullV View Post
    Land and sea dyno reads high. I used my baseline from EPP and my baseline from pro dyno tech and my comparison numbers from pro dyno tech to get my numbers for the mustang dyno.
    I was in the 360's on a land and sea dyno with my tune and intake. But 391...that's a lot of gain out of headers.

Quote Originally Posted by BacDoc View Post
    I was in the 360's on a land and sea dyno with my tune and intake. But 391...that's a lot of gain out of headers.
    Ron at Pro Dyno Tech is a REALLY good tuner. He got me 15whp/18wtq over my tune from EPP. That is using a baseline dyno pull on Pro Dyno Tech's dyno with the EPP and then a tuned run from Pro Dyno Tech:

BacDoc is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I was on a Dynomite as well. Posted my charts in the "Tuner Impressions" thread.

SoJersey05V is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

thats a stack fcking motor too?!?!?!? i might have to go this route! wont it kill the engine later? just asking i have no idea...

FactoryFast is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS V

Thats extremely impressive SkullV! congrats! I had a local vette guy quote me about $2500 to do a 125 shot...installed and tuned. Ive decided to not mod the car further due to lack of warranty and sagging interest with the V1 platform. Great car, but its got 47K and I have 4 years left of payments...planning to get out in the next few months. Either way man, thats is just awesome to see you put that kind of power down! Cant wait to see the 1320 slip...

Quote Originally Posted by SoJersey05V View Post
    thats a stack fcking motor too?!?!?!? i might have to go this route! wont it kill the engine later? just asking i have no idea...
    Not if you are safe about it. It was VERY hard to resist the urge to run a 150 shot on the dyno but from the looks of it the stock fuel pump wouldn't handle it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.