Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have ...
    Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade

Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!

Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have the same stature in the ctsv market.We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop,we have had great sucsess with the gto guys and would like to help the ctsv guys as well.These axles list for $1899 we are willing to sell 5 sets to help get our name out.These will be $1550 and come with a free set of our $159 high end spark plug wires!That puts the axles at $1391!These are Hendrix-Engineering axles there is nothing like them on the market.Thank you for the opertunity to service you ,as you will see our customer service is above and beyond!We do not need to wait for a total of 5 ,these axles are in stock and ready to ship when you order!Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

darkman is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!

I'm interested. Can you give any detailed specifications or is there a website where this information is available?

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

http://www.hendrix-engineering.com/h...eering_002.htm

Is it me or are things all of a sudden starting to go our way in the world?
    Grenade likes this.

Kmajecki is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

So which are better, DSS or Hendrix? Don't be bias now I mean DSS does have a pic on their website

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Kmajecki View Post
    So which are better, DSS or Hendrix? Don't be bias now I mean DSS does have a pic on their website
    This is truly incredible. Two apparent solutions to our WH issue ... at the same time, no less.

And, as Ken mentioned, which solution is better? One set is smaller than stock, the other is larger. What other criteria need to be considered? Maybe there is no clear winner here. Other than V owners, that is.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

That Hendrix link isn't working

Does anyone have the Hendrix axles? That seems like a good deal.

oQUOTE=lollygagger8;1884186]That Hendrix link isn't working

Does anyone have the Hendrix axles? That seems like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Hendrix-Engineering.com is the site ,you have to put in the -.We are curently working on the site to add our new parts,we have a great clutch as well, but if you go to the g8 axles there the same as the ctsv just diferent links.We also offer the race cvs that reduce rotating weight 2lbs!..normaly a $200 option we will add this to the already crazy deal if you guys want it!..Only 5 at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmajecki View Post
    Ours of course.Guys we make minor changes ,nothing that will make them any better or worse than the dss,We are the ones that brought the race cv to ya ,it serves as a heat sinc to keep the grease coler,that means the cv will last longer ,it lightens the axles 2 lbs of rotating weight,which is always good,and they look kool! The dss builds them for us at our specs.I will say when you buy the Hendrix-Engineering axles you will be buying straght from the company and i will be here for ya if need be.

Man if we get anymore suppliers on this let the price wars begin! lol

So Hendrix you get the axles, plug wires, and some fancy schamcy CV thing?! Sounds good, throw in a 2nd set of shamwows and im in!

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
    Ours of course.Guys we make minor changes ,nothing that will make them any better or worse than the dss,We are the ones that brought the race cv to ya ,it serves as a heat sinc to keep the grease coler,that means the cv will last longer ,it lightens the axles 2 lbs of rotating weight,which is always good,and they look kool! The dss builds them for us at our specs.I will say when you buy the Hendrix-Engineering axles you will be buying straght from the company and i will be here for ya if need be.
    Post up a direct link, or pics please and thank you.

MauiV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Tis Gone :(

DAMNIT!!!!!! I am not sending any mod money on the V the rest of this year. Looks like I am going to have to wait. I can say that since I put the Potenzas on I have WAY less wheel hop, but it obviously isnt gone.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Website is under construction ...

http://www.hendrix-engineering.com/h...eering_002.htm

'05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have the same stature in the ctsv market.We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop,we have had great sucsess with the gto guys and would like to help the ctsv guys as well.These axles list for $1899 we are willing to sell 5 sets to help get our name out.These will be $1550 and come with a free set of our $159 high end spark plug wires!That puts the axles at $1391!These are Hendrix-Engineering axles there is nothing like them on the market.Thank you for the opertunity to service you ,as you will see our customer service is above and beyond!We do not need to wait for a total of 5 ,these axles are in stock and ready to ship when you order!Thanks!
    OK, I'll stir it up a little more
    You list both the GTO & G8 axles for $1099. With all due respect to the discount and add-ons that you are currently offering for the CTS-V axles..... why are they so much more expensive than GTO and G8 axles?? Is there that much difference?

Just asking.... since the recent introduction of replacement axles to cure WH from two different vendors is still being viewed skeptically by most of us forum members, based on limited input on results from those who have made the change-out.

Looking to get the best bang for my buck.

if you go to the g8 axles there the same as the ctsv just diferent links.
    The G8's are only $1099?! Links are $800 difference?!

**edit: lol someone beat me to it

I'm just tired of things costing more because it's a caddy. I think many have vented this on the price of headers too

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

I'm just tired of there being so many things to spend my money on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.