Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!

32K views 360 replies 52 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·
Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have the same stature in the ctsv market.We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop,we have had great sucsess with the gto guys and would like to help the ctsv guys as well.These axles list for $1899 we are willing to sell 5 sets to help get our name out.These will be $1550 and come with a free set of our $159 high end spark plug wires!That puts the axles at $1391!These are Hendrix-Engineering axles there is nothing like them on the market.Thank you for the opertunity to service you ,as you will see our customer service is above and beyond!We do not need to wait for a total of 5 ,these axles are in stock and ready to ship when you order!Thanks!

#88 ·
He posted it today. They older vid was in the rain.

#96 ·
Thats great,keep in mine one hop to many ,and it will cost alot more to repair.This comes with 300m axles,normaly $1099,the 300m inners$899 and 300m outers $899 thats $2897....If you ever had to order 300m plus pay for machine time you will see $1550 is a STEAL!I wish you continuied luck but if you ever need us feel free to give us a call.

G
#102 ·
We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop
simple stupid question, but wouldn't the above be achieved by just buying one of these axles?

also if the above is true, then couldn't someone with say an early year V meet up with someone with a late year V (different size axles so i've seen in pics) and swap one axle from each car to the other 'freebie' style and have their problem fixed?

thanks

#103 ·
no no and no. doesnt work that way. the aftermarket axles are "tuned" to each other in a sense. you cant bolt the new v axles to the old v's

#107 ·
Thomas, can you please answer this? I just need clarification before I "Get to Know You" :)

You basically get DSS axles, and do something of your own to them, right? Or do you have completely different axles?

DSS website says they eliminate wheelhop and have one year warranty on their axles. You have the same claims and warranty, correct?
http://www.driveshaftshop.com/pdetail.php?pid=464

#109 · (Edited)
Thomas, can you please answer this?

You basically get DSS axles, and do something of your own to them, right? Or do you have completely different axles?

DSS website says they eliminate wheelhop and have one year warranty on their axles. You have the same claims and warranty, correct?
http://www.driveshaftshop.com/pdetail.php?pid=464
Sure,i devoleped this system early in 07,the gtos have wheel hop as well and the puny diferentials couldnt take the abuse.I actualy had this in my own car before anyone new that gm was testing it,i have 225 35 20s on my gto and man it hoped something fierce,i was tering up axles and diffs left and right.I liked the wheels and didnt want to change them after trying everything that didnt work,i hit on this....It seems to do the job,as we have been 100% sucsessfull.I brought this to market with the dss making them for me,with the great sucsees i had they have there version as well,we work hand and hand and if you notice on there website they sell the 8.8 gto kitt as well,giving me credit for the desighn and so forth,my version is just a little different,it might be something as small as grease or the race cut cvs that i personaly do to set it apart but both products are great .I am a smaller company and i really care what has my name on it.Hendrix-Enginnering offers the same warranty ,1 year butt i will not say the axles eliminate wheel hop ,there could be other problems with a car as well ,some one with 24 inch rims might still have a little issue.I have always prefered to under sell and over deliever.Hope that helps.

#108 ·
Can I get in on the buy?

#111 ·
Sweet I'll call after lunch.

#115 ·
I just called too. I need to pull the trigger fast, before I change my mind. It'll be alright since I won't receive my maggie till 2010.

#119 ·
#122 ·
Trigger Pulled..:thumbsup:

#123 ·
That's two in TN. Come on VforMe.

#125 ·
Sorry guys if you didnt get in on this great deal you realy missed out.I will do 5 sets of our axles and still do the free shiping for $1550 no sparkplugwires.After this the price will go up,thanks dont get left out!

#130 ·
Randy, we really got to post some videos when install is done. I won't have a maggie for a couple more weeks, so I could post a video of a non maggied v doing some burn outs. I got those cheap redline 75 buck tires on so I'm not really worried about smokin the hell out of em.

#132 ·
I bought an extra set for the rears. They do the job for now. Thomas, when you expect those two shipments to TN to go out? Can you give us tracking numbers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.