Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!

32K views 360 replies 52 participants last post by  JimmyH 
#1 ·
Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have the same stature in the ctsv market.We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop,we have had great sucsess with the gto guys and would like to help the ctsv guys as well.These axles list for $1899 we are willing to sell 5 sets to help get our name out.These will be $1550 and come with a free set of our $159 high end spark plug wires!That puts the axles at $1391!These are Hendrix-Engineering axles there is nothing like them on the market.Thank you for the opertunity to service you ,as you will see our customer service is above and beyond!We do not need to wait for a total of 5 ,these axles are in stock and ready to ship when you order!Thanks!

#3 ·
Reactions: Grenade
#5 ·
This is truly incredible. Two apparent solutions to our WH issue ... at the same time, no less.

And, as Ken mentioned, which solution is better? One set is smaller than stock, the other is larger. What other criteria need to be considered? Maybe there is no clear winner here. Other than V owners, that is.

#7 · (Edited)
oQUOTE=lollygagger8;1884186]That Hendrix link isn't working :(

Does anyone have the Hendrix axles? That seems like a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Hendrix-Engineering.com is the site ,you have to put in the -.We are curently working on the site to add our new parts,we have a great clutch as well, but if you go to the g8 axles there the same as the ctsv just diferent links.We also offer the race cvs that reduce rotating weight 2lbs!..normaly a $200 option we will add this to the already crazy deal if you guys want it!..Only 5 at this price.

#11 ·
DAMNIT!!!!!! I am not sending any mod money on the V the rest of this year. Looks like I am going to have to wait. I can say that since I put the Potenzas on I have WAY less wheel hop, but it obviously isnt gone.

#13 ·
Hey guys we are well known in the gto crowd as the leaders of high end parts.We want to have the same stature in the ctsv market.We have devolped a line of axles with different size bars to cancel wheelhop,we have had great sucsess with the gto guys and would like to help the ctsv guys as well.These axles list for $1899 we are willing to sell 5 sets to help get our name out.These will be $1550 and come with a free set of our $159 high end spark plug wires!That puts the axles at $1391!These are Hendrix-Engineering axles there is nothing like them on the market.Thank you for the opertunity to service you ,as you will see our customer service is above and beyond!We do not need to wait for a total of 5 ,these axles are in stock and ready to ship when you order!Thanks!
OK, I'll stir it up a little more :stirpot:
You list both the GTO & G8 axles for $1099. With all due respect to the discount and add-ons that you are currently offering for the CTS-V axles..... why are they so much more expensive than GTO and G8 axles?? Is there that much difference?

Just asking.... since the recent introduction of replacement axles to cure WH from two different vendors is still being viewed skeptically by most of us forum members, based on limited input on results from those who have made the change-out.

Looking to get the best bang for my buck.

#17 ·
:histeric:

They call it MOD HELL for a reason, it never ENDS

#20 ·
or the opposite.

V1 owners were doing this long before anyone heard of a V2...maybe it is the V2 that is the ultimate culmination of V1 owners' ideas of what they want their car to be. GM snuck in and created the car before most of us could finish it...

:Offtopic:

#22 ·
Sorry guys the web site is a lil off,actually the g8 axles are $1099 each,that is retail we normaly sell $1899 a set ,keep in mine the gto guys pay $1799 and they get no outers,this deal is below my cost and im just trying to get established.

#23 · (Edited)
your not trying to get established your trying to cut out the guy that shown the world they work. This is the frustrating thing but I also know that's how it goes and I knew this would happen. When everyone realized the axles work from me they all wanted to jump on the band wagon and start under cutting each other to make a buck. we already had this proved with another member on here being sneaky and dishonest..

There are absolutely no ethics online between competitors and it's down right sad if you ask me. If one guy earns something he should earn it and everyone should respect it.. I would never come on here and try to sell axle housings to under cut you because I do not believe that is fair to you since you offered it first. Can you not offer the same decency back? Is that too much to ask? You do your thing and let me do mine so we can both be on here and take care of the people without competing with each other? You can go to any site you want and advertise and I wouldn't care. That is the American way of business. But to come on here and try to under cut me when I was the one that offered this service first is down right wrong if you ask me.

I am just happy I helped you all fix the wheel hop issues and if anyone would like to order through me still let me know. I don't have any free plug wires, I don't offer free hugs and kisses. I did everything possible to help take care of you guys from day 1 and whoever you decide to go through I understand. Just remember who had the first V in America without wheel hop and these axles. I am the one that done all the trail and error for you guys and once again I believe I am the one that earned it. But as I said people online are a lot different in person. At least can honestly say I run my business the same in both places.

Best of luck to all of you. Including the company that stabbed me in the back..

#24 ·
your not trying to get established your trying to cut out the guy that shown the world they work. This is the frustrating thing but I also know that's how it goes and I knew this would happen. When everyone realized the axles work from me they all wanted to jump on the band wagon and start under cutting each other to make a buck. we already had this proved with another member on here being sneaky and dishonest..

There are absolutely no ethics online between competitors and it's down right sad if you ask me. If one guy earns something he should earn it and everyone should respect it.. I would never come on here and try to sell axle housings to under cut you because I do not believe that is fair to you since you offered it first. Can you not offer the same decency back? Is that too much to ask? You do your thing and let me do mine so we can both be on here and take care of the people without competing with each other? You can go to any site you want and advertise and I wouldn't care. That is the American way of business. But to come on here and try to under cut me when I was the one that offered this service first is down right wrong if you ask me.

I am just happy I helped you all fix the wheel hop issues and if anyone would like to order through me still let me know. I don't have any free plug wires, I don't offer free hugs and kisses. I did everything possible to help take care of you guys from day 1 and whoever you decide to go through I understand. Just remember who had the first V in America without wheel hop and these axles. I am the one that done all the trail and error for you guys and once again I believe I am the one that earned it. But as I said people online are a lot different in person. At least can honestly say I run my business the same in both places.

Best of luck to all of you. Including the company that stabbed me in the back..
Not to worry. So far Hendrix-Engineering hasn't been anymore forthcoming (with basic info) than you were - and I don't use non-OEM spark plug wires, ever. So I am still shopping for axles.

#25 ·
I am slightly confused (it happens sometimes).

My current perception of the situation is that DSS made the axles for DynoJetMan and he was understandably marking them up slightly and reselling them. Then after DynoJetMan proved they worked, and got 10 other buyers to step up, DSS started selling them to Hendrix for a lower price? Are Hendrix axles the same as DSS axles?

I assume it's either the previous scenario, or after DynoJetMan proved they worked, and then a completely different company from DSS made their own version of the same axle?

#29 ·
I have no problem with a home depot and lowes across the street selling products for cheaper.. My problem is doing it at the same place. He can go to LS1tech, any other site he wants and promote the hell out of them and i wouldn't care. But to just come on here and try do undercut me is not right. I am all about growing and earning business and compettition.. but it shouldn't be on the exact same playing field. If he wants to go earn his reputation on other sites about these axles and post vids and everything that's fine, I hope he sells 5000 sets. But I just feel it's wrong to come on here and try to sell the same thing. Why can you not have 2 of the same companies in a business complex? beacuse it's not fair to each business. If you want to go down the street and open your place then no one cares.. But a land lord wont allow 2 companies selling the same things at the same place. Because it's not fair to either company.

#31 ·
I just wanted to be a part of this thread. I think it will be epic!

#33 ·
lol.. can anyone see why I am frustrated though? Why would someone put 2 Mcdonalds side by side? it will just hurt both of their sales and doesn't make sense.. Now if you want to go to your own unique block and put one up where no one else has one then that's fine and no one cares and you both get business and are both happy.. Yes, I am comparing axles to mcdonalds.. I bet you can't guess what I am eating right now? :)

#35 ·
lol.. can anyone see why I am frustrated though? it will just hurt both of their sales:)
i hear ya there it will hurt sales for the two of you, but there is no rule i am aware of that does not allow two venders of the same product. So If he wants to come on and undercut the competition, that is his choice and you will have to either follow his price, undercut him, or just keep selling at your price because you know that your price was fair and he will not be able to sustain his prices for more than a group buy or two. either way aint capitalism great!! good luck to both, and Ill most likely be taking to you dynojetman when i have the money for these axels because i have seen your proof and you were the first to come on here with the true fix.

#34 ·
I'm not gonna polute this guy's thread with anymore off topic stuff, but I will tell you that he is on LS1 tech and I think he came over here because one of the many guys who goes back and forth between here and there told him that this was happening over here and given the fact that he's done it for the GTO guys he thought he could do some business here with us. This is the risk you take when you are selling stuff for someone else and you don't have an exclusive contract with them. Your problem is with DSS or the owner of this site, not Hendrix. You coming into his thread and posting this BS is to me worse than trying to undercut someone on price. And with that I think one of the mods should delete this post and all others that don't pertain to Hendrix selling axles.

#58 ·
I tend to agree,this will be the only coment i make towards dyno man.Fact is I brought these axles about Period,Your actually sellin something Hendrix-Engineeing brought to market.I also had the maggie put on the car you bought also anyway.I was ASKED to come to this forum as many told me it was the place to be ,i agree,its unfourtunte that you chose this path.As you will see i will not only have axles for the guys here i will have clutches ,stainless brake lines,maggies,throttle body upgrades ,wires ,a rear conversion but not only that i will be here to help when i dont make a dime,as i have in the gto comunity, i even rent the track and have my own race for the gto guys every year,its the biggest gto race of the year.Im still open to the idea of you selling OUR parts ,if you calm down and think about it ,give me a call and will go from there.By the way i did not UNDERCUT you if you noticed im sellinf for $1550 not $1530...I give away stuff to help spread the word about Hendrix-Engineering.I will also be giving away a few clutches on this site when the time is right ,hope thats ok:)

#36 ·
so I should go to LS1tech and promote them too and offer a gag gift to get people to buy them? He would like that and wouldn't care? I just figured we both stick to our own places so we are both happy.. I haven't advertised on LS1tech for that exact reason..

#38 ·
sorry to be off topic guys. I will just let the mods do whatever they decide. I just wish he gave me the same respect I gave him. That's all. Sorry for going off topic.. You guys can do whatever you feel is best. I am done with this thread now.. I will stick with my other ones.

#73 ·
I am done with this thread now.. I will stick with my other ones.
Yea i'm sure he's still reading though, i mean who could pass up this drama! lol

So back to it, has anyone bought the Hendrix one yet? Dynoman sold 10 sets in a matter of days! I need someone to confirm these work too :) Hendrix, if you want to really hook a brudda up give me a set way cheap and i'll review, video, and photograph the hell out of it , (install and burnouts!) im sure the forum guys would appreciate it too :thumbsup:

#39 ·
Question from LS1Tech: "How are these axles better than the axles being offered in the Caddie Forums? Are they the same?"
Answer from Hendrix: "These are not the same but our built to our spec by the same company"

No mention of how or if they are better. I think my confusion came from the "company that stabbed me in the back" comment. I now assume that you were talking about DSS DynoJetMan?

Either way GM should be pissed at both of you (and the ZR1 guys) for ripping off their idea! lol

(and just to clarify that was prob the first time in 4 months that i have gone to that site ;) )

#42 ·
Back on topic now, can you explain how or if yours are better Henrix?
Or Hendrix explain in more detail why his are better! Are we really talking about the exact same product here???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.