Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by CTSV_510 I'm just tired of there being so many things to spend my money on. YA no ...
    lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Re: Hendrix-Engineering getting to know you axle sale!

Quote Originally Posted by CTSV_510 View Post
    I'm just tired of there being so many things to spend my money on.
    YA no kidding, hookers are expensive!

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

They call it MOD HELL for a reason, it never ENDS

darkman is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

I think the root problem is that many V1 owners are building V2s one component at a time.

CTS-Voodoo is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Raven V

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Yeah, well get that taken care of for him...

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by darkman View Post
    I think the root problem is that many V1 owners are building V2s one component at a time.
    or the opposite.

V1 owners were doing this long before anyone heard of a V2...maybe it is the V2 that is the ultimate culmination of V1 owners' ideas of what they want their car to be. GM snuck in and created the car before most of us could finish it...

Quote Originally Posted by CTSV_510 View Post
    or the opposite.

V1 owners were doing this long before anyone heard of a V2...maybe it is the V2 that is the ultimate culmination of V1 owners' ideas of what they want their car to be. GM snuck in and created the car before most of us could finish it...

Agree.

Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade

Sorry guys the web site is a lil off,actually the g8 axles are $1099 each,that is retail we normaly sell $1899 a set ,keep in mine the gto guys pay $1799 and they get no outers,this deal is below my cost and im just trying to get established.

dynojetman is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS V

your not trying to get established your trying to cut out the guy that shown the world they work. This is the frustrating thing but I also know that's how it goes and I knew this would happen. When everyone realized the axles work from me they all wanted to jump on the band wagon and start under cutting each other to make a buck. we already had this proved with another member on here being sneaky and dishonest..

There are absolutely no ethics online between competitors and it's down right sad if you ask me. If one guy earns something he should earn it and everyone should respect it.. I would never come on here and try to sell axle housings to under cut you because I do not believe that is fair to you since you offered it first. Can you not offer the same decency back? Is that too much to ask? You do your thing and let me do mine so we can both be on here and take care of the people without competing with each other? You can go to any site you want and advertise and I wouldn't care. That is the American way of business. But to come on here and try to under cut me when I was the one that offered this service first is down right wrong if you ask me.

I am just happy I helped you all fix the wheel hop issues and if anyone would like to order through me still let me know. I don't have any free plug wires, I don't offer free hugs and kisses. I did everything possible to help take care of you guys from day 1 and whoever you decide to go through I understand. Just remember who had the first V in America without wheel hop and these axles. I am the one that done all the trail and error for you guys and once again I believe I am the one that earned it. But as I said people online are a lot different in person. At least can honestly say I run my business the same in both places.

Best of luck to all of you. Including the company that stabbed me in the back..

Quote Originally Posted by dynojetman View Post
    your not trying to get established your trying to cut out the guy that shown the world they work. This is the frustrating thing but I also know that's how it goes and I knew this would happen. When everyone realized the axles work from me they all wanted to jump on the band wagon and start under cutting each other to make a buck. we already had this proved with another member on here being sneaky and dishonest..

There are absolutely no ethics online between competitors and it's down right sad if you ask me. If one guy earns something he should earn it and everyone should respect it.. I would never come on here and try to sell axle housings to under cut you because I do not believe that is fair to you since you offered it first. Can you not offer the same decency back? Is that too much to ask? You do your thing and let me do mine so we can both be on here and take care of the people without competing with each other? You can go to any site you want and advertise and I wouldn't care. That is the American way of business. But to come on here and try to under cut me when I was the one that offered this service first is down right wrong if you ask me.

I am just happy I helped you all fix the wheel hop issues and if anyone would like to order through me still let me know. I don't have any free plug wires, I don't offer free hugs and kisses. I did everything possible to help take care of you guys from day 1 and whoever you decide to go through I understand. Just remember who had the first V in America without wheel hop and these axles. I am the one that done all the trail and error for you guys and once again I believe I am the one that earned it. But as I said people online are a lot different in person. At least can honestly say I run my business the same in both places.

Not to worry. So far Hendrix-Engineering hasn't been anymore forthcoming (with basic info) than you were - and I don't use non-OEM spark plug wires, ever. So I am still shopping for axles.

Kmajecki is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

I am slightly confused (it happens sometimes).

My current perception of the situation is that DSS made the axles for DynoJetMan and he was understandably marking them up slightly and reselling them. Then after DynoJetMan proved they worked, and got 10 other buyers to step up, DSS started selling them to Hendrix for a lower price? Are Hendrix axles the same as DSS axles?

I assume it's either the previous scenario, or after DynoJetMan proved they worked, and then a completely different company from DSS made their own version of the same axle?

jweymar is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 Eforce LS3 V

I for one would choose your axle because I have only seen your proof. I will order one asap, still waiting for my car to get done and get the bill. PM me with the price for just a set in case another group buy doesn't go down...

I would still like to see more positive feedback, as I remember the Kars kit being the fix, but then it never really got any positive feedback, and now I see them for sale...

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

I want hugs and kisses

VforMe is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan

I really hate it when people talk about the "ethics of business". Why would it be unethical of him to sell something cheaper than you are selling it for? Thats like saying that Lowe's opening up right across from Home Depot and selling their screws cheaper is unethical. If you had been part of this forum for years I might get your point but you've been on here for a month and made a good chunk of money with very little effort other than posting some videos of yourself doing a burnout. You don't seem like a bad guy to me but saying that this guy is unethical because he's a little more hungry for the business than you isn't right. This is America and we are a nation of free trade and capitalists(at least for a little while longer). Why do you think Walmart is so damn big? You're telling me that when you buy parts for your car you don't try to get the best price?

I have no problem with a home depot and lowes across the street selling products for cheaper.. My problem is doing it at the same place. He can go to LS1tech, any other site he wants and promote the hell out of them and i wouldn't care. But to just come on here and try do undercut me is not right. I am all about growing and earning business and compettition.. but it shouldn't be on the exact same playing field. If he wants to go earn his reputation on other sites about these axles and post vids and everything that's fine, I hope he sells 5000 sets. But I just feel it's wrong to come on here and try to sell the same thing. Why can you not have 2 of the same companies in a business complex? beacuse it's not fair to each business. If you want to go down the street and open your place then no one cares.. But a land lord wont allow 2 companies selling the same things at the same place. Because it's not fair to either company.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    I want hugs and kisses
    come over here big boy.. I got a hug waitin for you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.