Testing new fix for wheelhop: Custom Axles - Page 27
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Like Tree5Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Testing new fix for wheelhop: Custom Axles in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by JimmyH Most people with the axles have other mods as well. Hence such disparity in the results. ...
    sssnake is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyH View Post
    Most people with the axles have other mods as well. Hence such disparity in the results. My hendrix axles reduced the hop on the street. At the strip, didn't make any difference.
    This is my interpretation as well. 07 V w no power mods and the axels reduced hop a good bit but not w strip style launches. Cradle bushings helped further but I still expect hop at the strip given the stickier surface. Looking into other band aids for strip (not a serious drag car)

nickweems is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Re: Testing new fix for wheelhop: Custom Axles

Quote Originally Posted by hXc95SLS View Post
    I have absolutely zero hop in my V now but I also spent an arm and a leg replacing pretty much everything in the back of the car. New diff, BMR trailing arms on toe rods, Revshift cradle and diff bushings, Gforce axles, Hotchkis sways, Powergrid adjustable end links and Ground Control coil overs. Now I just need a set of tires besides my RE-11s to roast.
    I know this is an old thread but ... [Moderator]I have some stuff that I would like to sell that I will be posting in either the new Classifieds or the old Classifieds.[/Moderator]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.