Everything I ever wanted to know about a Maggie,,,and your gonna tell me!!! - Page 32
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Everything I ever wanted to know about a Maggie,,,and your gonna tell me!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Discontinued? Where did you get that from?...
    justin311 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Re: Everything I ever wanted to know about a Maggie,,,and your gonna tell me!!!

Discontinued? Where did you get that from?

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

heat soak?

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    heat soak?
    Aren't you clever.

They don't make the CTS-V maggies anymore, but they are around and you can get one for a lot less than $7k. I think you can get a new kit for about $5500 from several different vendors.

Call Hendrix Engineering, I'm sure he can get you one for a great price.

Wow this thread brings back some memories. Good ones.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

Hendrix-Engineering is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): escalade

Quote Originally Posted by rangerrob View Post
    so where's a cheap place to buy a maggie??? i'm pulling the trigger soon... unless someone can convince me otherwise to spend more $ on an LS7...
    You will like the maggie WWAAYY more tan the ls7 and it can be removed easily if you decide o sell.We will be glad to help you get a maggie,theres a reason we sell to other dealers

Quote Originally Posted by CTSV_510 View Post
    Aren't you clever.

They don't make the CTS-V maggies anymore, but they are around and you can get one for a lot less than $7k. I think you can get a new kit for about $5500 from several different vendors.

Call Hendrix Engineering, I'm sure he can get you one for a great price.

Wow this thread brings back some memories. Good ones.
    Thank you,and yes we can,even cheaper,HOW BOUT A GROUP BUY?

Roidz24 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS V

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
    Thank you,and yes we can,even cheaper,HOW BOUT A GROUP BUY?
    Oooh, yeah, group buy. Who's down? I started convincing myself yesterday to get a maggie, but the price is pretty high. Lets get a group thing going to get the price down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidz24 View Post
    Oooh, yeah, group buy. Who's down? I started convincing myself yesterday to get a maggie, but the price is pretty high. Lets get a group thing going to get the price down a bit.
    Great,for every person to buy one i will knock off another $100Starting price $4999

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

They may indeed be discontinued, but I believe it was heavy who said they made a bunch of them, and shelves (somewhere) are full of them.

$4,999? That's just shy of what I've got in my used (albeit polished) one.

Heat soak? Maybe affects it on the track to an extent, but not noticeable on the street which is 99.9% of most people's driving.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

Last time I was out at Magnusson, Brian showed me a rack of CTS-V specific stuff.

I think it was over 100 pcs, but the S/C is not V specific.

Still, a lot of money in inventory sitting on shelves.

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetals View Post
    Last time I was out at Magnusson, Brian showed me a rack of CTS-V specific stuff.

I think it was over 100 pcs, but the S/C is not V specific.

Still, a lot of money in inventory sitting on shelves.
    Well maybe that would make them want to lower the price on em.....firesale!

ichpen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

On a completely unrelated topic, any recommendations on a Maggie friendly cam? Evidently a quiet night has me planning on spending more money.

deedubb is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): E85 Powered - Maggie'd V

Quote Originally Posted by ichpen View Post
    On a completely unrelated topic, any recommendations on a Maggie friendly cam? Evidently a quiet night has me planning on spending more money.
    Justin's cam is Hendrix and is sounds really nice. Not sure if it's mild or not in the cam world. I don't drive my V on a daily and I'd like to get a more aggressive cam with some lopey-ness. Any recommendations for me too?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.