Where's our EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Where's our EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I know our cars have only been out a few months, but damn, you would think there would be more ...
    ssmith100 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Where's our EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know our cars have only been out a few months, but damn, you would think there would be more aftermarket equipment for them. Any word on the Corsa??? Borla have any plans????? Somebody. I know I'm getting desperate when I'm looking at license plate brackets. Vented, I feel better.

Shane

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

drdsgolf is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Where's our EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed Corsa today--haven't heard back yet. I already have a brass license plate frame.

ds

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Supposed to be out soon, my shop was calling today I will find out more tomorrow.

5CTRVET is offline Cadillac Owners Member

When I stopped by and met with Jime Jr back on the 4th, they had a system on a car already but there was a little bit of resonance at highway speeds that they wanted to work on getting rid of. They were supposed to be fitting a new muffler onto the car later that week that would hopefully be the one. They were also going to see if there was any possibilty of offering a touring and indy version similar to their C5 systems. Jim said that once the system was finalized it would take 2-3 weeks to get enough supply to start taking orders.

I was then told by Chuck Mallett that they would be recieving the first 50 systems off the line for their conversions. And then you have to figure in that GM will get their share in there somewhere to ship to the Cadillac dealers.

I figure it will be mid-June before we see this...only speculation.

Bill

drdsgolf is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Jim Browning at Corsa sent me this email in response to my question about when an exhaust system for the CTS-V would be available:

"We are working very hard to get this thing finished.
    As soon as they are ready, or that we have a production system figured out, we will let everyone know so they can place orders!!!
    When more information is available, I will be sure to pass it along to you.
    Thanks,
    Jim Browning Jr.
    CORSA Performance"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.