2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Procharger Kit from More Performance Now available in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I am told by dedicated LS6 tuners that 6-7 lbs of boost is all you can run on the stock ...
- 05-30-04 10:56 PM #31Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Join Date
- Apr 2004
- NJ Shore
Re: Procharger Kit from More Performance Now available
I am told by dedicated LS6 tuners that 6-7 lbs of boost is all you can run on the stock bottom end without problems.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm