2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, UUC Differential Bushing / Trans Mount / Motor Mount Thread in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by lollygagger8 That's because UUC is taking their sweetass time making it, and it's not done. Any word ...
- 07-10-09 12:17 AM #106Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V, 04 Armada, 11 STi Hatch
- Join Date
- May 2009
- Edgewater, NJ & Caroga Lak, NY
- 07-10-09 06:47 AM #107
Re: UUC Differential Bushing / Trans Mount / Motor Mount Thread
Yes, look around in the V area. The front diff bushing is in production and Luke is selling them.
I have installed several myself.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"