Cold Air Box
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Performance Mods Discussion, Cold Air Box in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi. Received my cold air box from More Performance. It took about 15 minuntes to put on. The box has ...
    CTSVLS6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Cold Air Box

Hi. Received my cold air box from More Performance. It took about 15 minuntes to put on. The box has one bolt to hold it on and they did a real nice job to make it fit in a tight location. I started the car and left it run about 10 minuntes, then went for the test. I really like the new sound of the engine, about the same at idle but when you stand on it, it really sounds good. It can breath. I can tell a big differance in the way it pulls going through the gears. I would say it was well worth the money for me. Now I can't wait to get my new CORSA exhaust. Thanks Mike and Amber at More Performance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Steve T is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Cold Air Box

How about a picture?
    How much did it cost?
    Do you use an aftermarket filter or the stock filter?

You can go to there web site and check it out, they have pictures. www.moreperformanceinc.com It comes with a K&N filter. $199.00 + shipping.

Canesfins is offline Cadillac Owners Member

What tuning is required to get the additional 10 rwhp - to a total of 31 rwhp.

MorePerformanceInc is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You must either send the computer to us or bring in the vehicle. It is $450.00 and can be done while you wait.

Wanted to add an update. It has been a week since I installed the More Performance cold air box and the car is running fine . No problems at all. When I installed it I removed the factory 90 degree rubber elbow air intake that was in frount of the core support. With the way the box seals against the hood, all the air is coming through the grill right into the box. So far I think it was well worth the money.

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Will this work on a CTS with the 3.6 on only on the V?

I am not sure, you should call More Performance and ask them. They should be able to make one for yours.

jsw029 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Let me know what More Performance says about the 3.6L intake. I'm interested in that as well. Thanks.

MorePerformanceInc is offline Cadillac Owners Member

We are calling our local Cadillac Dealership on Monday and will see if they let us try our kit on one. If it works then yes we will offer it to them at the same price. I will let everyone know.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.