2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, couple question about CTS-V in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; hello all, I am new to the cts-v and have a couple questions after viewing the forum... 1. As for ...
- 03-19-04 09:10 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
couple question about CTS-V
hello all, I am new to the cts-v and have a couple questions after viewing the forum...
1. As for the wheel hop- can this car do a burnout, I am sure with 400 ponies it ain't hard...or is it just all wheel hop?
2. For the A/V pros, is it possible to hook up multiple tvs to be played off of the stock dvd player? I'm talking TV's in the headrest and in the visors.
3. Also for the audio guys, what do you guys have as far as systems? any crazy ones yet?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm