Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st oil change

GNSCOTT is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: 1st oil change

or you can stick a magnet on the outside of your AC Delco filter. I don't know if drain back is a problem with a vertically mounted filter. I know there is a problem with horizontally mounted ones (like on a Grand National) and the AC Delco filter has one of the best anti drain back valves in thier filters.

I personally have not been too happy with PENSKE in Torrance wher I purchased my V. Even the sales department isnt too pleased about the changes being made.

silver bullet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Lux/Sport

The Penske formerly Morran Cadillac in Torrance Is going to be a mess for the next year. Do to the complete rebuilding of the facilities, when I was there yesterday they were moving into temporary modular buildings during the construction,they say it's going to be a real show place. New south bay BMW is going up next to it now so there will be competion. asfor the service so far I have no complaints.

I think 500 to 750 is just fine for the first change. On the Corvette's we always replace the drain plug with a magnetic one just for some added insurance.

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by TNT V
    On the Corvette's we always replace the drain plug with a magnetic one just for some added insurance.
    And what do you know.... the V comes with a magnetic one stock
    -Ben

CTSV OWNER is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV

I recieved 3 free oil change coupons from the dealer. AND a free oil change coupon directly from Cadillac Assistance. Had a problem got it fixed and assistance said sorry for your inconvenience and asked if I would care for a free oil change coupon.

I'll see the dealer very soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12