2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, My New V... and questions in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hi guys,
I just took delivery of my V on friday morning. I was unable to drive it this weekend ...
I just took delivery of my V on friday morning. I was unable to drive it this weekend because of a preplanned trip. But for the 4 trips that I have taken with it, the V Rocks!!! I could not be happier with this car.
That said, I have a few questions about "stuff" that maybe some of you more experienced people can answer:
1. How do you get the radio preset to not show the RDS info. We have a few radio stations here in LA that do not show their call signs but instead a 800 number. Can I change it so that it will show my which radio station I am on?
2. How do you assign DSP presets to the CD changer? Does this apply to all cds? or just the one playing?
3. Is there a way to make the fog lamps turn on whenever the headlights are on or do you have to flick the switch every time the lights turn on?
4. How do you change tracks on the CD when you are not in the CD menu? I like to drive with the Nav screen on, but sometimes I like to skip CD tracks. Do I have to go back to the Disc menu change tracks, and then go back to the nav screen?
5. Tire pressure monitor: the tires all have different pressures and it constantly changes. Is this normal? Should I rely on this only for a low pressure warning?
Thanks for your help.
Also, for the record:
-I am seeing high Oil Temps (235-255) in normal driving (including highway) like everyone else is with the V.
-My car is NOT jumping out of 2nd
-Have not yet tested wheel hop (not broken in yet)
-Yes the glovebox is really small
but...THIS CAR ROCKS AND IS A DREAM TO DRIVE!
1. I'm still trying to figure out wha the "Radio Tabs" pick up mine keep changing too (even after I turn RDS off - in the radio menu IIRC).
2. Not sure.
3. I think you have to turn them on everytime.
4. Try using the "SEEK" (left/right button) below the "TUNE" knob.
5. Yes I usually begin the day around 27/28 PSI, by the time I get to work I am seeing 37.
I have seen my oil at 268f, and yes it's a blast to drive.