Is the CTS-V AWESOME or WHAT?? We Can't Wait To Get One!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Is the CTS-V AWESOME or WHAT?? We Can't Wait To Get One! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; GREETINGS EVERYONE! I just wanted to post to say HI! We just love the CTS-V and can't wait to get ...
    L.A.P.D. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, 2007 Escalade

Is the CTS-V AWESOME or WHAT?? We Can't Wait To Get One!

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

I just wanted to post to say HI! We just love the CTS-V and can't wait to get one to play with. We are hoping to do a Head/Cam package on ours when we get it which will hopefully be soon and then install a supercharger once they hit the marketplace which shouldn't be too long out.

What do you guys like or dislike about the CTS-V?

Also, does anyone know of a large volume Cadillac dealer that has a bunch of CTS-Vs in stock and is discounting? I heard there is a really large volume Cadillac dealer in Arizona. I should check them out!

We are looking for a 2004 or to put in an order for a 2005 CTS-V in Light Platinum with Ebony Interior with or without the sunroof.

Please let us know by posting on this thread or emailing us at: Sales@TheLAPD.com

Thanks!

Shawn
    Waiting to get a CTS-V!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Is the CTS-V AWESOME or WHAT?? We Can't Wait To Get One!

Welcome Aboard.....You need to contact lund cadillac they love to modify and they have everything u could need in arizona!

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Hi Shawn. Glad to see that you're a supporting vendor. I can assure everyone that when LAPD gets stocked up with CTS mods, they will do a great job servicing our needs. LAPD has a strong following among the Corvette community.

L.A.P.D. is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V, 2007 Escalade

Guys,

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. So far the Cadillac CTS-V forum members have been great to us by emailing asking us for mods and what they can do to make an awesome car even better. This has been very surprising to us since the CTS-V was just released and we felt there weren't that many that have hit the streets to date. We will try to do what we can for you when we do get geared up with the CTS-V products which we are in the process of doing.

We are actually working on a very effective high tech cold air intake system and high flow exhaust system for the CTS-V and we will update you once they are complete with complete and REAL WORLD dyno numbers.

To add to that list, we also offer complete in house dyno tuning to maximize your power output. What we have seen in the past and present is bone stock GM vehicles rolling off the assembly line with some terrible air/fuel ratios which translate into some shaky results throughout the RPM band on the dyno graph and that really hurts the overall peformance of the vehicle, especially with the C5 and Z06s that we have tuned. We see it with not just a single GM vehicle, but with EVERY GM vehicle.

Tuning is where we can really make a difference. We can take a bone stock CTS-V, swap NOT a single component and show you before and after numbers on the dyno as well as before and after air/fuel ratios which we equalize where they should be and thus enhancing the power and driveability. I am hoping some local CTS-V forum members will give us a chance to shine with our tuning services.

Thanks again!

Shawn Ext. 102

Email: Sales@TheLAPD.com
    Toll-Free Phone: 877-THE-LAPD (843-5273)
    Local: (818) 998-DYNO (3966)

MotorMouth is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I for one am planning to Mod my CTS-V. Horsepower is like sex and money...............you can never have too much. Besides, I can't wait to see the stuck up AMG and M uber yuppies with their contorted tutonic faces when my caddy roars past them.

Keep us abreast of what you have available. I'm looking for neck snapping torque. I want to feel just like that watermelon seed launched from between your fingers.

Something close to 500 HP ought to be pleasing enough.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.