Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#33 ·
Re: Official CTS-V Picture Thread

Hey Got5onit - interesting wheels - can you post a pic of a side shot? I want to see the twin tone wheel look. Can you post a seperate thread on how this was accompished?
I had the stock V wheels customized at a local wheel shop. The outer lip (sad excuse for a "lip" :)) was polished and the spokes were painted black. I posted a thread about this when I had it done. I've had mixed reviews from board members, but I've received a HELLUVA lot more compliments from strangers where ever I go. :thumbsup:

Here is a side shot when I first mounted the wheels several months ago. I've since blackened the side marker and added the homemade clear fog light mod. :

#45 ·
Thanks ntecnic for my new background!

This post has been deleted
#48 ·
OK, OK, I'll get involved, even though I despise threads like this :thepan:

Quite possibly the sexiest platinum V on the road (I would say THE sexiest, but I've seen pics of Chef's...) :thumbsup:

Attachments

Reactions: Slywun
#54 ·
Hahaha, those SRT8 Chargers do look pretty sick. I don't really consider myself a GM Guy, but I'm a car guy who happens to own a GM product for the time being.

Very nice rides in these pages, maybe we could get an admin/mod to come through and clean out the unnecessary posts (anything without a picture). That way we can make this an immortal thread! :)

#59 ·
I didn't think tuning fork rims would look good on the V. Just couldn't picture it, but it is definately hot.

This post has been deleted