Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#9 ·
Re: Official CTS-V Picture Thread

Sean's '05 V: Maggied / LPE Throttle Body / Corsa Exhaust / LPE Intake / 14.4 Volt Ignition / Asantis on Michelin PS2's / Eibach Springs / Sways / Limo Tint.

Hope you like...:2thumbs:

Attachments

Reactions: kingmiester122
#11 ·
#15 ·

05' V, H&R Springs, FG2's, Hotchkis Sways, 20x8.5 front, 20x9.5 rear Asanti wheels, Nitto NT555 235/35/20 front, 275/30/20 rear

I've taken the springs out and just sold the wheels this weekend to another member in the forum. I'm going to go a different route now. Going to get Ground Control Coils and some nicely tucked staggered 19" ccw wheels.

#16 ·

05' V, H&R Springs, FG2's, Hotchkis Sways, 20x8.5 front, 20x9.5 rear Asanti wheels, Nitto NT555 235/35/20 front, 275/30/20 rear
Frank those are some tight wheels!-Jay:bouncy:

I've taken the springs out and just sold the wheels this weekend to another member in the forum. I'm going to go a different route now. Going to get Ground Control Coils and some nicely tucked staggered 19" ccw wheels.
Frank nice wheels! Keep pimpin' alive Bossplaya.-Jay

This post has been deleted
#17 ·

Caddyv,
The wheels I believe are Asanti AF117. My friend is the manager of a wheel shop and they do business daily with Asanti so I got mine fast. Give him a call if your interested, he knows the largest tire width and offset you can go with without rubbing. Wheels N' Motion in Pomona, California and just ask for Doug and say Sean told you to call.

#18 ·

Black on Black and Chef, I have to congratulate you guys on some great looking blacked out rides. Many times blacked out rides look cheap, but both of those rides are nice. CIWS, the lighting on the large pic makes that the best looking Infrared V pic I've seen. Around sunset seems to be the best time for pics.