Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#163 ·

#164 ·

#167 ·
Heres a few pics of my V and its new best friend. They currently aren't speaking because I've been driving the Jeep all weekend and the V copped a huge resentment:crying:. Ehhh you can't win them all...

Do I have to have the pictures loaded on a website for them to be in my post, instead of attached to my post?

Attachments

#169 ·
yes.

free image hosting @ imageshack.us

#170 ·
Here are a couple pics of me playing around with my new camera:

And here is where Chip Foose signed my engine cover!!

#174 ·
brent, that last pict is my favorite. :worship:

#178 ·

#181 ·
Does your insurance guy give you a discount for the security system?

#180 ·
#183 ·
These guys where both fired from riding in my car after one of them filled up my cupholder with drool...

Twich, do you have any pictures of the K9 Gear seat cover?

Attachments

#184 ·
These guys where both fired from riding in my car after one of them filled up my cupholder with drool...

Twich, do you have any pictures of the K9 Gear seat cover?
This is all I have right now. Keeps them from jumping in the front. Its pretty sturdy, and waterproof. I got it on ebay.

#187 ·
you need a different rear plate :p
that last shot looks AWESOME

#189 ·
I want your tinted lights!! Nice ride :bows:

#190 ·
I know I don't have any tire dressing before I get flamed. Here are the TD wheels from Luke and Ebay side marker lights. As soon as I have a few days off I'll get the grills powdercoated black. Gotta get black lugs too. Sorry about the phone pics.

Attachments

#191 ·
Bueller, those TD rims look great on a silver V.. IMO With those blacked out rims smoked fogs would look sick...

#192 ·
my basically stock V just CAGs and interior stuff

#194 ·
New camera.

#196 ·
Always a fan of the red.

#199 ·
thanks! yea those are asanti AF142's on p zero's lol.. and the camera i have is a nikon D70. no editing just point and shoot.

#200 ·
just got a camera but my pics never come out that clear... you doing some editing or what?
Just hold the camera steady for a second after you press the button.