Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#284 ·
I've got a lot more done since this pic but you get the idea.

#288 ·
The red intake coupler is just what came with it. I'm going to find a black one one of these days. I'll paint it black for now. The belt also came with it. I haven't looked around to try and find a black one yet. I still need to pick up an A/C belt as well so I'll try and find a black one. Keep in mind the car has been sitting for about 7 months so nothing been cleaned or touched for quite some time. When its all back together I will give it a good bath. And yeah I meant heat exchanger. I made some adjustable brackets today.

#289 ·
and sorry for such a big pic. When I get home I'll post a couple more up of whats done now.

#291 ·
Your car looks kick ass. I love the stance. Could you measure the height for me!

#292 ·
cleaned it up last night so I took some quick pics...after the HID fog install

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/IMG]

#294 ·
thank you, I'm just trying to keep up with you....your car looks sick!!!!!!

I want to slightly smoke the tails...but the cops here kind of harp on not having tinted tail lights...

#300 ·
ccextra1976, your car looks awesome! I'm in the process of blacking everything out (along with a header install, and a few other mods) and I'm anxious as hell waiting for everything to come back. ALL of my lights are in Texas being painted. I'm going dark on all of the rear lights, medium on the fogs, and the headlights are getting eyelids and the headlight washer painted black with a light tint over the whole light... I had my wheels and grill PC'd. I'm still not sure if I'm going to paint the chrome trim around the grill, but I can decide how it looks when I put it all together...

The pics of your car and the other black cars are holding me over untill mine is put back together...

#301 · (Edited by Moderator)
thank you very much,

I did the fog lights two tone.....the DRL portion is darker than the fog light part, I did HID in fogs so I didn't want them to be dark and limit the light...
when the HID's are on the DRL portion look blacked out....but when the fogs are off and the DRL are on it looks good...

#302 ·
^^ WOW that looks awesome!

#306 ·

Liquid smoke

#313 · (Edited by Moderator)
#308 ·
those should look killer on a silver cts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#309 ·
Thanks guys.
Renupowdercoating.com, out in Long Island. They were $125 each.
I didn't want black (even though these are close in low light) but I wanted something dark, glossy, and with some depth. Can't wait to get them on the car!!!
BTW the powdercoating cleaned up the curb rash really well.

#314 ·
:eek: looks great, when do you plan on getting them on the car?

#311 ·
Wow those looks awesome...can't wait to see them mounted.

#317 ·
Some new pictures after installing my new clear fog/drl lenses. :thumbsup:

#318 ·
Looks good, now take it for a spin and knock the rust of of those rotors.

#320 ·
Those fogs look great! Did you put the clear lenses on yourself?

#321 ·
Yeah, I did them myself. I got the clear lenses from YGMS a few months back and finally got around to installing them. It was kind of a pain, but worth it in the end. It just makes the front end so much cleaner looking. Also, I got the sidemarkers from ebay and they are high quality, and best of all.....plug-n-play.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#323 ·
Stock Wheels Chromed FTW!! That black looks hot.

#325 ·

#326 ·
Spring of 07

Spring of 09