Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread - Page 46
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Like Tree52Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; My V and my Z Just picked up the V a couple weeks ago, mostly stock '06 FG2 (GMPP catback ...
    Ryan95i4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

My V and my Z

Just picked up the V a couple weeks ago, mostly stock '06 FG2 (GMPP catback and tint)
    V for victory, barrok69 and Mn800r like this.

dead civic is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 SILVER CTS V

Quote Originally Posted by SevillianSTS View Post
    Thanks!
    I might have missed this. but how did you go about getting you undercarriage like that?

SevillianSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by dead civic View Post
    I might have missed this. but how did you go about getting you undercarriage like that?
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...g-process.html

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan95i4 View Post
    My V and my Z

Gorgeous Z. Got more pics somewhere? And what wheels are on there?

Ryan95i4 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIIC View Post
    Gorgeous Z. Got more pics somewhere? And what wheels are on there?
    Thanks -- lots of pics on IG - http://instagram.com/ryan95i4

Wheels are XXR's

Finally got the used CCWs I picked up in the Classifieds here refinished and on the car. Only a crappy picture in the driveway to start with - I'll get a couple better ones in the near future.

I'm very happy with the way they look. The picture makes the silver look kind of flat, but in actuality they're glossy with a decent metallic flake to them. The PCing place had a million different silvers in their sample book which made it tough to choose. They had a sample wheel in the lobby done with this color (Bengal Silver from Prismatic Powders), so I went with that. (Years ago I had a set of wheels done for my Subaru, nothing special, just wanted a OEM-looking silver. I picked a silver that looked good in the sample book, but it came out looking almost white. I definitely wanted to avoid a repeat of that!)
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

barrok69 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Maggied

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIIC View Post
    Finally got the used CCWs I picked up in the Classifieds here refinished and on the car. Only a crappy picture in the driveway to start with - I'll get a couple better ones in the near future.

I'm very happy with the way they look. The picture makes the silver look kind of flat, but in actuality they're glossy with a decent metallic flake to them. The PCing place had a million different silvers in their sample book which made it tough to choose. They had a sample wheel in the lobby done with this color (Bengal Silver from Prismatic Powders), so I went with that. (Years ago I had a set of wheels done for my Subaru, nothing special, just wanted a OEM-looking silver. I picked a silver that looked good in the sample book, but it came out looking almost white. I definitely wanted to avoid a repeat of that!)
    What are the specs on the wheels and tires?

Front Wheel - 18 x ?" with 2??/??R18
    Rear Wheel - 18 x ??" with 2??/??R18

The rear looks a little stretched, but could just be the rake of the car or the lighting playing tricks on my eyes. Otherwise the color on the wheels goes really good with the Stealth Grey body color.

They're 19x8.5/10" with 245/40s and 275/35s. The sidewalls are pretty much vertical, but you're right, the way the light hits the sidewall in the picture they look a bit narrow. I put Toyo T1 Sports on these wheels, and they seem to look a little "meatier" than the Continental DWs that are on my set of LC Venetos. I haven't actually whipped out the tape measure to compare - it may be that the CCWs have a little bit shallower offset than the Linea Corsas so the fitment looks a little more aggressive.

tgar32 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Cadillac cts lux. sport
    Hey your ride looks great! I have the same color and I get compliments all the time. Wheels are super cool. I love that look.

Kruss is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Beautiful Pictures! Thank you everyone that has posted on this thread!

Mn800r is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 11 V Coupe, 05 V Mod'd, 91 Fatboy,98 Ultra classic, 07 Tahoe

My 05 and wife's 11, first pic we are both at a show, she and I have a lot of fun showing these great cars.

jamesbflanigan is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Pics of the cts-v around town.
    image.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    photo.JPG

And for good measure, a picture of the license plate on my neighbor's cts. Nothing classier.
    image_2.jpeg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.