Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Unofficial CTS-V Picture Thread

481K views 755 replies 254 participants last post by  06ctsv1 
#1 ·
Let's see some pictures of these bad boys. I've been looking for pictures, but they are scattered through the forum.

Everyone, post them here!

#647 ·
Re: Official CTS-V Picture Thread

My '04 CTS-V

Attachments

Reactions: Koooop
#656 ·
I'm mechanic for a used car dealership in town. It was traded in locally from a older couple that daily drove it. It was 100% stock when I bought it. I lowered it and blacked it out. The badges were faded, and I'm a huge fan of debadged cars, so I went with it. I love the look, but everyones different. Thanks for the comments!

----------

I live in Austin MN. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the offer. Enjoy your new V!

#664 ·
I re-stickied this thread a couple days ago, and have gone through and purged 400+ posts with dead picture links, pointless side conversations/arguments, etc. Feel free to post pics of your V, and to comment on or ask questions about other people's pics. This is supposed to be a picture thread, so keep the side conversations to a minimum. :)

#681 ·
Finally got the used CCWs I picked up in the Classifieds here refinished and on the car. Only a crappy picture in the driveway to start with - I'll get a couple better ones in the near future.

I'm very happy with the way they look. The picture makes the silver look kind of flat, but in actuality they're glossy with a decent metallic flake to them. The PCing place had a million different silvers in their sample book which made it tough to choose. They had a sample wheel in the lobby done with this color (Bengal Silver from Prismatic Powders), so I went with that. (Years ago I had a set of wheels done for my Subaru, nothing special, just wanted a OEM-looking silver. I picked a silver that looked good in the sample book, but it came out looking almost white. :( I definitely wanted to avoid a repeat of that!)

#682 ·
What are the specs on the wheels and tires?

Front Wheel - 18 x ?" with 2??/??R18
Rear Wheel - 18 x ??" with 2??/??R18

The rear looks a little stretched, but could just be the rake of the car or the lighting playing tricks on my eyes. Otherwise the color on the wheels goes really good with the Stealth Grey body color.

#683 ·
They're 19x8.5/10" with 245/40s and 275/35s. The sidewalls are pretty much vertical, but you're right, the way the light hits the sidewall in the picture they look a bit narrow. I put Toyo T1 Sports on these wheels, and they seem to look a little "meatier" than the Continental DWs that are on my set of LC Venetos. I haven't actually whipped out the tape measure to compare - it may be that the CCWs have a little bit shallower offset than the Linea Corsas so the fitment looks a little more aggressive.