GMS Pricing V-Series - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, GMS Pricing V-Series in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; How do you reconcile that with what is CLEARLY stated in the program rules on gmfamilyfirst.com? And yes, abuse can ...
    me3head is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: GMS Pricing V-Series

How do you reconcile that with what is CLEARLY stated in the program rules on gmfamilyfirst.com? And yes, abuse can get you booted, but selling a car after 6mos is not abuse. (Unless it is a PEP, then it is 12) (or a vette, which is 12/24 - specifically because they hold their value so well. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if they do this with all V-series also)

me3head is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Non-participating dealers
    If the dealer you visitis not willing to sell you a vehicle under the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program,you may visit another GM Dealer. Dealer participation is voluntary. Dealers are not required to participate in the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program. To determine a specific dealer’s willingness to sell vehicles under The Programs,you must contact the dealer directly.

Frequently Asked Questions
    1. How long mustI retain a vehicle after I take delivery?
    A. If purchasing a vehicle under the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program with cash or through a loan,ownership mustbe retained for atleastsix months from the date of delivery of the vehicle.
    If purchasing a vehicle under the GM Company-Owned Vehicle Purchase Program with cash or through a loan,ownership must be retained for atleastone year, exceptfor Corvette®,Cadillac®XLR and Chevrolet®SSR models,which have a required retention period of two years from the vehicle delivery date. Visit www.gmfamilyfirst.com or call Program Headquarters at1-800-235-4646 with any questions regarding exceptionsto the retention requirements.

cberg is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by me3head
    If you're in the detroit area, can I ask what dealer?

Yes, I am in the Detroit area, and Les Stanford Cadillac in Dearborn
    has already delivered the V, at GMS. I did not get the impression
    that being multiple Stanford purchaser in the past made any
    difference. Call 'em, 313.565.6500.

I ordered it back in November. Mine was the first to arrive, so
    they may have more in the channel.

msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

GM Dealers are not obligated to sell vehicles at GMS or Supplier pricing. This is voluntary. They are not eligible for payment of the delivery fee GM would pay on these vehicles if they sell the car at retail price. The XLR is not eligible for GMS pricing at all. The CTS-V is eligible for GMS and Supplier programs, however that is at dealer discretion. The dealer I work for delivered the first one at GMS pricing, and we have more coming that are going for supplier and GMS pricing. It is up to the individual dealer. I am not surprised that Les Stanford is doing the same. They are in a GM town, and I would assume they are looking at long-term relationships vs. one-time sale profits. Again, this is a decision each dealer makes. Also, the more of the base CTS the dealer has sold, the bigger his V-series allocation, so the dealers who sold more have more cars to work with.

deityracer is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Question Re: GMS Pricing V-Series

So what is the GMS and Supplier pricing for the CTS-V

evo
    evo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS, 2012 CTS Coupe

^^^^ look at the previous posts

gothicaleigh is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by cberg
    Yes, I am in the Detroit area, and Les Stanford Cadillac in Dearborn
    has already delivered the V, at GMS. I did not get the impression
    that being multiple Stanford purchaser in the past made any
    difference. Call 'em, 313.565.6500.
    I bought my CTS through there.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.