Where can I buy a CTS-V today?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Where can I buy a CTS-V today? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Is there a dealer in the USA which has a CTS-V available for sale today? I have been reading about ...
    TXCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    TEXAS, where men are men and sheep are afraid!

Where can I buy a CTS-V today?

Is there a dealer in the USA which has a CTS-V available for sale today?

I have been reading about this car for a long time and wonder where I can buy one. Surly some dealer somewhere has one by now!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers

Re: Where can I buy a CTS-V today?

They are supposedly arriving in January. There is one on Ebay, but it is not for the actual car, its for a slot on their order list

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

I haven't seen one on the roads in Michigan, which is rather rare. I drive I-96 between Detroit and Lansing daily and in the last year have seen the SSR, Colorado, and C6 Corvette (in camo) months before their official release. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a CTS-V. I'll ask around Capitol Cadillac in Lansing next week when I have my grill and rear bezel installed.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

You cannot walk out with a cts-v regardless of what dealer you go to, however you can pre-order at most dealerships accross the country.

kharmair is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Lux/Sport 5-Spd

There are very few CTS-Vs floating around SE Michigan right now, however no saleable vehicles have been shipped to dealers yet. Here at GM I can't think of any other car that has had such a positive response as this one. Every engineer I know working on the car, especially me, wants the CTS-V and I bet you will too. Regular production begins VERY soon...

TXCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    TEXAS, where men are men and sheep are afraid!

Talking Re: Where can I buy a CTS-V today?

Quote Originally Posted by kharmair
    There are very few CTS-Vs floating around SE Michigan right now, however no saleable vehicles have been shipped to dealers yet. Here at GM I can't think of any other car that has had such a positive response as this one. Every engineer I know working on the car, especially me, wants the CTS-V and I bet you will too. Regular production begins VERY soon...
    -------------------------
    Thanks...I assume that the pipeline is being filled and the early orders are on the first trains. I will wait until they arrive in the dealers' showrooms and some reviews are written.

I agree, this is an exciting car...a perfect 4 door Corvette!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.