Great product! Great service!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Great product! Great service! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; All right guys, I know...I know...it'd be lame if we all posted every mod and accessory that we installed on ...
    3rdstreet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Great product! Great service!

All right guys, I know...I know...it'd be lame if we all posted every mod and accessory that we installed on our cars, so I'm not going to attempt to do so. BUT rather, I'm posting this in support of our supporting vendors. We all know that great service is hard to come by these days (very unfortunate) but true. So when someone goes above and beyond the call of duty, I feel the need to give recognition.

To make a long story short, I just received my floormats from Rich over at Car Motorsports. When I first called, I was under the impression that I wanted black floor mats for my black V (made sense to me). Well, that wasn't the case, Rich informed me that the ebony interior is not in fact 'black' but rather a charcoal color (when he could of easily said 'ok' and sent them to me). Instead, he recommended that he send me out samples of 3 different shades of black and gray. I received them in the mail in more than a reasonable amount of time...and yes, thankfully he sent them because, black was not the color that I wanted (I went with charcoal). Anyhow, I called him back, placed the order and recieved it in about a weeks time. The quality of the product is excellent and I couldn't be happier!

So if you're considering floor mats, just know - Rich at Car Motorsports, comes highly recommended!

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Re: Great product! Great service!

They are my next "mod". I will be buying from them as a result of your experiences!

F

3rdstreet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I would post some pics...but I'm sure you all know what a good set of floor mats look like.

Flyboy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Ditto.....fm me....great products....great service.......!!!!

crowan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I have 'em, I love 'em. And the customer service was first rate!

CR

Slywun is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Rut row, I sure hope my black ones look ok...(I got them from another dealer)

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.