Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately. - Page 2
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
Like Tree25Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by Espi A guy who chooses the username of PISSNUOFF should get banned, just based on that username ...
  1. #16
    H-town_V's Avatar
    H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Espi
    A guy who chooses the username of PISSNUOFF should get banned, just based on that username alone. I personally don't wanna see usernames like that. Anyone who has a boneheaded username like that gets added to my ignore list immediately. I think it'd have to be something pretty bad in order to get banned from this forum.
    GTFO with your none "V" cts...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #17
    CharmCityV is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts-v
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Please hand over your man card as you pass go.

    FREE BRIAN t-shirts now for sale in classifieds.

    J/K
    PISNUOFF and RyRidesMotoX like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #18
    H-town_V's Avatar
    H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityV
    Please hand over your man card as you pass go. FREE BRIAN t-shirts now for sale in classifieds. J/K
    I'd buy a free Brian t-shirt!! I thought about photoshopping his avatar on a air brushed "free pimp-c" t-shirt. But I figured anyone who doesn't live in Texas would be confused.
    PISNUOFF likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #19
    limited_imagination is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    13

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Welease Bwian!

    Welease Bwian!

    And also Wodowick and Weginold!

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #20
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    **************** Racial slurs deleted by moderator

    I think it's 350 bucks a month to become a "vendor" - regardless of if you sell one unit or a billion.

    PISNUOFF wAS not only a vendor, but as good a asset to this community as any. He made time and drove to Pittsburgh 2 years ago because I was having some problems getting my windage tray just right when I was building my stroker. A 1.5 hour drive to do 30 minutes of work, just because he is a friend. That's the kind of guy that's getting perpetually attacked by people who now pay a monthly fee. I have nothing bad to say about revshift, as they've done right by me, but the Brian bashing is pretty lame.

    Personally, I think we should all self-ban ourselves until Brian is released.

    It's not going to cost CF a ton in ad revenue, but it could be a noticeable hit.
    BirdmanTamu and Espi like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #21
    Hoosier Daddy's Avatar
    Hoosier Daddy is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Winchestertonfieldville, AZ
    Age
    65
    Posts
    3,584

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by robojesus View Post
    **************** Racial slurs deleted by moderator

    I think it's 350 bucks a month to become a "vendor" - regardless of if you sell one unit or a billion.

    PISNUOFF wAS not only a vendor, but as good a asset to this community as any. He made time and drove to Pittsburgh 2 years ago because I was having some problems getting my windage tray just right when I was building my stroker. A 1.5 hour drive to do 30 minutes of work, just because he is a friend. That's the kind of guy that's getting perpetually attacked by people who now pay a monthly fee. I have nothing bad to say about revshift, as they've done right by me, but the Brian bashing is pretty lame.

    Personally, I think we should all self-ban ourselves until Brian is released.

    It's not going to cost CF a ton in ad revenue, but it could be a noticeable hit.
    I don't know Brian or his business, but that doesn't matter. Brian violated a forum rule, something that happens all the time. Usually a warning or infraction points are given and that's the end of it. You have received an infraction for racial slurs. In Brian's case, instead of learning from his mistake, he embarked on a series of actions that eventually resulted in a temporary ban. For his privacy, I won't comment on the rule he broke or what he did after he was informed that he broke a rule. He can tell you that (or make something up if he wants) when he returns.

    The fact that someone did a lot of good or payed some money, does NOT mean they can violate rules they agreed to abide by.

    If you want someone to be able to violate a forum rule, you should campaign for having the rule removed, not condone lawlessness.
    Espi likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #22
    lollygagger8's Avatar
    lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,927

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Espi View Post
    A guy who chooses the username of PISSNUOFF should get banned, just based on that username alone. I personally don't wanna see usernames like that. Anyone who has a boneheaded username like that gets added to my ignore list immediately.

    I think it'd have to be something pretty bad in order to get banned from this forum.
    Thanks for posting this. You just got added to my ignore list.

    ----------

    I agree with the OP. Quit banning everyone for stupid stuff before all the good people that contribute A LOT to this site leave!
    BirdmanTamu and robojesus like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #23
    FuzzyLogic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    Quit banning everyone for stupid stuff before all the good people that contribute A LOT to this site leave!
    Are you saying that racism and libel should be tolerated? Or supported?

    In cases like this, if the moderation team looks the other way, you can make the case in a court of law that the site owners are complicit.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #24
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    FuzzyLogic, there's a misconception going around the forum that religion and race are one and the same. The thing is, I'm actually of the same religion that I critiqued the site management for being.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #25
    FuzzyLogic is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,033

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by robojesus View Post
    FuzzyLogic, there's a misconception going around the forum that religion and race are one and the same. The thing is, I'm actually of the same religion that I critiqued the site management for being.
    So it's okay to be racist if you're the same race as you're offending? You would not last one second in a corporate HR dispute resolution.
    Espi likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #26
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    So it's okay to be racist if you're the same race as you're offending? You would not last one second in a corporate HR dispute resolution.
    It's not race, it's religion. I am Jewish, so I made a joke about the admins being cheap.

    It's OK, I don't think you'd last one second as an actual mechanic, but who am I to judge?

    Also, how exactly can you be racist against yourself? It's called being lighthearted and not taking everything like a giant twat.

    ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. You just got added to my ignore list.

    ----------

    I agree with the OP. Quit banning everyone for stupid stuff before all the good people that contribute A LOT to this site leave!
    I agree entirely. There's a forum with about a billion less ads, and actual knowledgeable posters, called ls1tech.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #27
    MoistCabbage's Avatar
    MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Boston MA.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    20,439
    Race or religion is irrelevant, you being Jewish is irrelevant. It could very easily offend someone of Jewish faith (or even not of Jewish faith). It is against forum guidelines, plain and simple.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #28
    H-town_V's Avatar
    H-town_V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 cts-v
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    342
    I'm lost for words...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #29
    robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    gay
    Posts
    184

    Re: Wow, Threads turning up missing left and right around here lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoistCabbage View Post
    Race or religion is irrelevant, you being Jewish is irrelevant. It could very easily offend someone of Jewish faith (or even not of Jewish faith). It is against forum guidelines.
    yeah you are right. we wouldn't want someone to hurt there feewings!

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #30
    MoistCabbage's Avatar
    MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Boston MA.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    20,439
    I'm a heavy guy. If I went up to your girlfriend/wife and called her fat, would you be cool with it because I am too? I doubt it...

    Your "location" in your profile is pretty damn offensive as well.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting