Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sold my V...now I haz a sad.

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Re: Sold my V...now I haz a sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrjon32 View Post
    Oh yeah, here's the new beater:

Paid 2250 for it, and it's only costing me about $900/year to insure, vs. the $2500 I was paying for the V. It won't rip up the track like the V did, but the 2.0 turbo will do 150 on the Autobahn without a struggle, or will get 35+ mpg if you're careful. Sound system could be better, though.
    That is too funny....I just traded in the "'ole lady's" '08 Saab 9-3 2.0T for the Escalade....

How's the Sabbie treating you?

BTW...did you take the Chunnel back...or the ferry?

mstrjon32 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Sold my V...now I haz a sad.

That's pretty funny, I forgot she had a Saab. I was going to get a 2.8T, but the guy backed out on me at the last minute after I already bought the ticket up there. I think I got a better deal on the 2.0 anyway, and it has heated seats which is nice. Other than that it's good. It's no V but it keeps up on the autobahn and I don't have to worry about parking it.

I spent the night up there with a friend of mine and then took the ferry back. The chunnel costs a lot more and I wasn't in a hurry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123