Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Stoneage_Caddy 
#1 ·
Well I just got done installing the AeroForce scan gauge and I think it came out ok. It took me a while trying to figure out where I wanted to put it.. lol
After placing it in a few different spots I figured this would be the cleanest install spot to put it. It has a record and playback feature so you don't even really have to be looking at it. If it didn't have that option than I feel it would be mounted to low, and a little unsafe for the guys that would be staring at it.. haha
You can monitor up to 26 different parameters, two at a time. Some we already have built into our gauges but some others come in handy.
It simply just plugs into your OBD2 connecter and you can mount the gauge in any 2 1/16th gauge pod or use your imagination and put it where ever you want. I chose this spot because when I get around to doing my nitrous install this is where the nitrous gauge will be, and the three switches will be to the left in the ashtray part.
Anyway, here is a dirty pic...lol of the install.. I know I need to clean my car...haha
Bill

See less See more
#6 ·
slow35th said:
:thumbsup: Thanks.
No problem, I didn't see or read the other threads to see it was causing a problem. When I am on-line I run with 4 to 5 forums open at a time and instead of changing all the different signatures every time I change something it "was" just easier to hit two buttons and paste the signature in. But now that I know it was creating problems while doing searches for some people it is fixed..
My Mom and Dad called a little while ago after getting the note from the teacher about this. Now I have to take them out to dinner and buy them something nice for embarrassing them on a Public forum... :gossip: haha:cheers:

Bill

#9 ·
#10 ·
hey i just wanted to say its great to see someone finnaly did this for the gas engine folks , guys with powerstrokes and duramaxxes have had acess to this for years now , i would buy one unforetunatly i went backwards on my last car purchase and got a odb1 sofa on wheels...but now i know where to go when i get my next rig ....a used vette LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.