- 12-13-13 02:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Deville
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
Electrical - battery short?
2004 Cadillac Deville. Losing voltage (dropping to below 12 volts) somewhere between car
battery (under rear seat) and fuse box in engine compartment. Starts instantly with jumper cables
from separate battery to post by engine compartment fuse box. What fuses (circuit breakers, relays)
should be checked? Car battery has been checked and found to be 100%.
- 12-13-13 11:15 PM #2
Where am I?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Mechanix Wear - Winter Impact Glove
Winter Impact Glove - Winter Impact Glove X-Large
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Multicam