2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, What are your mpg's in town/ hwy? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I guess im a lucky beast. I get 19 city when I drive the monster. I don't do much hwy ...
- 11-30-13 10:49 AM #31Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): V
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Re: What are your mpg's in town/ hwy?
I guess im a lucky beast. I get 19 city when I drive the monster. I don't do much hwy driving so I couldn't tell you there.
- 11-30-13 04:22 PM #32Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V w/ Katech headers, Magnaflow, short shifter
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Chandler, AZ
I get 14.2 city, and don't drive enough highway to really know, but the mpg average does climb pretty quick when I am on the highway.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container