2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Children's Book Run, a charity road rally benefiting Scottish Rite Hospital in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; ...
- 11-15-13 10:35 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): none
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
Children's Book Run, a charity road rally benefiting Scottish Rite Hospital
Children's Book Run, a charity road rally benefiting
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Help a hospitalized child have a happier Christmas, while having a fun drive in the country, all the while playing a game based on Parker Brother’s famous “Clue”. How can you resist? Course following will be easy, but solving the mystery of “who done it” will be tough.
• Rally Day: Saturday, December 7th
• Starting Place: Subaru of Plano, 4480 W Plano Pkwy in Plano
• Finish location: Spring Creek Barbeque in McKinney
• Registration/Check-In: 8:30 – 9:30 am on Rally Day
• Starting Time, First Car: 9:45 am plus your car number
• Finish Time, First Car: 1:00 pm, estimated
• Route: It’s a secret, of course, but expect to drive on scenic back roads
• Vehicles: Sports Cars, family sedans, anything with 4 wheels that’s street legal
• Rally Fee: $25.00 / SCCA Members: $20.00 / $5 late fee if not preregistered. In addition, each person in the car should bring a new children’s book as a donation. These will all be delivered to Scottish Rite Hospital after the rally.
• Preregistration is at msreg.com/CBR13msr (do this to get the rules in advance)
• Awards: First Timers, Novices and General Class
- 11-30-13 12:20 PM #2
Re: Children's Book Run, a charity road rally benefiting Scottish Rite Hospital
We have 22 cars entered as of tonight, from Audi to Volkswagen, but not one Cadillac! You don't want to miss out on the rally version of "Clue," and you don't want Scottish Rite Hospital to miss out on your donation of a couple of children's books.
22 entered today means we will probably have about 45 on December 7.
The final course check is tomorrow. The questions you will have to answer have been checked and rechecked, and as usual, they will be lots of fun.
A drive in the country, a little test of your general knowledge and your problem solving, and some good barbecue to finish off the day. It's cheaper than a day at the mall doing your holiday shopping!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements