HELP!!! STABILITY CONTROL problems
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, HELP!!! STABILITY CONTROL problems in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; So all of my revshift bushings came in and we decided to completely drop the rear cradle to do the ...
    Uselesryder919 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V Raven

HELP!!! STABILITY CONTROL problems

So all of my revshift bushings came in and we decided to completely drop the rear cradle to do the install on my 04. Well we discontected the driver rear brakeline at the chassis. after putting everything together and bleeding the system, when driving every so often I feel the rear end jerk hard to the right. happens normally towards the end of a hard acceleration as soon as i come off the gas. This morning i noticed the stability control scre come on at about 57MPH driving in a straight line. I have no idea whats going on here and i really need help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

odla is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac platinum 04 & Blk 05 cts-v

Re: HELP!!! STABILITY CONTROL problems

The wheel hubs have a sensor i think that works with the stability system. Check to make sure they have not been damaged or just loose.

Uselesryder919 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V Raven

so i think i may have taken care of the problem by cleaning the senesors and resetting my ecu. now i am having brake issues. i hae bleb the crap out of the system twice using both bleeders on each caliper from inside to outside and i still cant seem to get the pedal feel correct. Driving normally its not so noticable, but if i have to stand on the brakes and stop in a hurry it ssems like i can put the pedal completely on the floor and the car isnt stopping nearly as fast as should be. infact, i do not believe i even feel ABS kick on? any ideas?

odla is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac platinum 04 & Blk 05 cts-v

You need to have a tech2 to change the fluid in the abs system. The tech2 opens the abs system to bleed the fluid. Maybe you have old fluid in the abs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.