Stock V1 1/4 time
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Famous556
  • 1 Post By JD03Cobra
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Stock V1 1/4 time in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; HI guys i was recently at the track i think i did good for a 1st time and 5 runs ...
    ccorde is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Stock V1 1/4 time

HI guys i was recently at the track i think i did good for a 1st time and 5 runs and air density 2500 feet.

Anybody have link for top stock V1 times at the track? It would be cool to compare. Thank you
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Famous556 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 Platinum V

Re: Stock V1 1/4 time

Assuming you're on the left of that time slip, that time is very good from what I've seen for a stock car. That 60' time could stand to come down a little and would make a big difference in the ET at the end of the 1/4. However that being said it's understandable with our less than stellar rear end. Very nice times.
    rand49er likes this.

carlson_mn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow

That's an excellent time. The mph is only average. I've seen many others right around that speed but some in the 108-109 area. Some of the mags claimed 13.1@110 but I believe those are all corrected times to adjust to sea level.

robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of

I saw a magazine driver claim a 12.76 in a V1 at like 112.

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

You did well! Time for some headers to open things up. How bad was the wheel hop off the line?
    lollygagger8 likes this.

ccorde is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

My very 1st time i dump at 3.2k rpm and i wheel hop thru 1st gear ( btw when i do a burn out i have 0 wheel hop) all lights came on so it was scary lol, i didnt think it will be so bad cause on back roads it will not do it like that. Once i got use to the track i rev to 3.2 but this time i played it out a little with clutch and it was great. I can't do any upgrades because i spend $3500 on extended warranty so............ i may do intake and cat back thru a cadillac dealer in a future but thats all i really can do, if not i would already had it cammed full bolts on, sitting at around 420-450rwhp

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.