Does anyone reconise this gm fitting . Its on a self leveling shockabsorber
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Does anyone reconise this gm fitting . Its on a self leveling shockabsorber in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...pse53e3c2c.jpg the reason I ask is I think a Monroe air line kit may fit it. Part number ak29 whats ...
    muc the truck is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Does anyone reconise this gm fitting . Its on a self leveling shockabsorber

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...pse53e3c2c.jpg

the reason I ask is I think a Monroe air line kit may fit it. Part number ak29

whats happened is the $450 shock absorbers was bought new to fix an Australian made car that apparently has gm designed automatic leveling BUT THE CAR HAS MORE ISSUES.

Holden here in Australia owned by GM usa do not sell any parts now for this 8 year old car and I am forced to look overseas for parts . compressor and air lines are damaged and not available any were in Australia . Not even our Australia Monroe factory that made the shocks can tell me anything about the fitting , I am dumbfounded as to why a car that was made up to 2007 has no parts back up. If this is how GM LIKES TO TREAT THIER CUSTOMERS I WONT BE BACK A SECOND TIME AROUND.

can some one please identify the fitting and tell me what car you have seen it on . please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Re: Does anyone reconise this gm fitting . Its on a self leveling shockabsorber

What model Holden is it?

its a Holden 2005 adventra but that's not to say its not used in something in usa . I know the fittings used in usa as I was told this by holden tech support that the self leveling system design game from usa parts bin, just don't have models to tell you about .

can you confirm if any cars you own have self leveling shock absorbers with this fitting .
    a plastic cover covers it with a spring steel clip to hold it on.

Hoping some one can look at there shockies for me because until I am able to buy replacement clip on fittings the car must stay on jack stands. we need the car back asap. thanks

69stangscj is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 69 Mustang Mach I

My 2008 Yukon Denali has that fitting. It has self leveling.

thankyou very much . you saved the day. will get the ak29 kit from ebay motors usa posted out to me .

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.