Brief Meet & Greet at Baker's Restaurant (Milford, MI) this Sunday anyone?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Brief Meet & Greet at Baker's Restaurant (Milford, MI) this Sunday anyone? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Some were asking about a get together this summer around here. Wanna do one this Sunday? I may not be ...
    rand49er is offline All V1s should be maggied.
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2017 Volt Premier

Brief Meet & Greet at Baker's Restaurant (Milford, MI) this Sunday anyone?

Some were asking about a get together this summer around here. Wanna do one this Sunday?

I may not be able to stay long, but it'd be nice to see a few of you guys.

Can get there by about 10:35-ish am, but may have to leave at noon, maybe later ... depends on my wife.

For those who haven't been there: http://www.bakersofmilford.com/1/252/cruisin.asp
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels, plus a couple more. Mustang dyno'd at 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ.

ronr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: Brief Meet & Greet at Baker's Restaurant (Milford, MI) this Sunday anyone?

Sadly, I won't be able to make it Randy. Headed out to the land of fruits, nuts and flakes (CA) for a wedding. Won't be back until Monday.

Ron, I hear from you so seldomly these days, that it's just a big plus when you chime in. Looks to be another year before I see you again. Be careful with all those fruits and nuts.

Regardless, I'll be at Baker's as long as I can on Sunday.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels, plus a couple more. Mustang dyno'd at 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ.

Here's who I have as local to Baker's:

Den_93
    JD03Cobra
    Bigron
    ronr
    PJGross
    Tmac11
    WesH8398
    GMBound
    barrok69
    slothV
    jeph054
    MescalVto
    Chris Corbett
    Torxilla

... and I KNOW that this list isn't complete. Who am I missing on this list?

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 Thunder Gray 6MT

If I'm not golfing I will be there!

You must have a two handicap.

Looks like my leash is the really short one tomorrow. Be lucky to be there for 45 minutes.

Torxila is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1 of 1 Evo Green Coupe 6m, with RB9

3 or 4 valium in your wifes OJ Sunday AM should get you a couple of hrs of free time Randy. I read it on the interweb! Aren't you retired now?

We could meet for lunch someday if you can get a day pass. Lemme know I'm open & it would be great to see you.

George

George, just saw your post. Would love to do it some time. Might be a post Labor Day lunch, though.

Well, I got to Baker's for exactly 45 minutes ... that's all. Talked to a guy with an '03 Z06 and a couple of other guys, but it was early and no Vs were there.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.