Cadillac Dealership experience: McCarthy Roseville, MN - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Cadillac Dealership experience: McCarthy Roseville, MN in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; yea it's about a 15 minute job with some rhino ramps. By the time you are done on hold and ...
    carlson_mn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow

Re: Cadillac Dealership experience: McCarthy Roseville, MN

yea it's about a 15 minute job with some rhino ramps. By the time you are done on hold and make an appointment with the dealer you can have it done yourself.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by -ATS- View Post
    My local dealer was pretty good to me when I bought my current car, they gave me invoice pricing on the car and when I took the car in for the first free oil change they got it all done in an hour.
    Hi -ATS-,

I am glad to hear the dealer you went to was good to you when you purchased your current vehicle and had fast service when you went in during the oil change. If there are ever any concerns or questions you have, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scott2012 View Post
    The Chevy dealer I bought the car from is awesome- but too far from me.
    I have felt with many dealerships over the years. For the most part service when buying a car has been mostly great. In fact for a short period, the service centers have been good after purchase.
    But just about every dealership service center I have encountered has been over priced and sub par service. That said, I'm still trying to get my arms around this past experience.
    I continue to play phone tag with the service manager there, but I think it's time to hit Walmart for some oil, and I'll do it myself
    Hi Scott2012,

I am sorry for any trouble you are going through with getting to the dealer for an oil change. I see other members said to do it yourself, which is what you have been thinking about too. Let me know how everything goes!

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Scott2012 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V & 2010 AWD CTS

Quote Originally Posted by carlson_mn View Post
    yea it's about a 15 minute job with some rhino ramps. By the time you are done on hold and make an appointment with the dealer you can have it done yourself.
    No doubt and instead of taking it to the dealer, I'll be changing my own plugs and wires too

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.