Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Please Help! Young, Dumb, and need help with tune 05' V in Colorado

818 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  liqidvenom 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I'm new here
I am currently away from my car in Colorado and im in New Mexico working, but when I get home in a couple months I am hoping to find someone who knows their ass from a good ls-6 tune. I have a Comp MS-3 cam, pace setter long tube headers, and corsa duals Ported and polished heads from texas speed (PRC)will post head specs and cam specs if need be. Also before I left for work I did the LS-7 Clutch swap with the lighter and less ridiculous flywheel, which was Fing awesome by the way. From my knowledge with turbine engines... I do know all engines are different and im not wanting to copy someones tune, I just want to know if anyone knows someone in Colorado or close to who can tune my V to not lope until it dies upon idling and give me some decent streetability. I have done all work my self and had some tool bag tune it who promised the world, but I can tell there is so much more to be utilized out of the car with this setup.
any advice helps. thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.