2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, How can I tell which suspension I have? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Still learning and LOVING the 2004. How can I tell which suspension package this one has, FG2/FE4? Thanks!...
- 07-14-13 10:54 PM #1
How can I tell which suspension I have?
Still learning and LOVING the 2004.
How can I tell which suspension package this one has, FG2/FE4?
- 07-14-13 11:16 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
Re: How can I tell which suspension I have?
You have to look at the shock body.
On the label, the FE4 has a solid black border, and the FG2 have a dashed black border.
AFAIK You won't be able to tell by the VIN, because it was a dealer installed option.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"