I'm alive - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, I'm alive in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D " yes I would like that price very much! I am so relieved. how long ...
    D3l7a3ch0 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V Black-on-Black

Re: I'm alive

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

"yes I would like that price very much! I am so relieved. how long does the [escrow dot com] process take? I have cash ready"

RE:

"Escrow takes 2 days,very prompt."

RE: RE:

"I am in charge of procurement for a very large corporation, for an upcoming product with this name. My boss will be quite relieved to hear the domain name is so far below budget!

Thank you sooo much!
    "

-------------------------

he'll either be happy his plan from outer space has finally worked, and feel trolled in a few days after $22k doesn't happen (gotta have highs before you get those lows with some oomph)... or reneg and raise the price even more, which would be awesome

//oh hey btw i took my grandmother for a hike off mulholland this weekend. I passed one of those highway photographers--I think I will order the furthest shot in high res download; it should enlarge quite nicely. (maybe the first and third. $15 each)

http://imgur.com/a/gGTAR
    HAMSTAR likes this.

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

^^^Does this dot.com dude also know a prince from Nigeria that was left a "large sume of money"....and needs you to "cash the check"....
    D3l7a3ch0 likes this.

:-) I'm hoping he'll double the price and get back to me for my lols

I'm not done with him--if I don't hear back I'll ask for a confirmation via self shot with a sign that says "I'm selling ####.com for $22k. firm." or something. for my lols

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by D3l7a3ch0 View Post
    :-) I'm hoping he'll double the price and get back to me for my lols

I'm not done with him--if I don't hear back I'll ask for a confirmation via self shot with a sign that says "I'm selling ####.com for $22k. firm." or something. for my lols
    Lol put that everywhere haha. Its not like its Pepsi.com or Coke or something damn.
    D3l7a3ch0 likes this.

yeah, I don't need it--it was just a treat for myself. had it been $300-ish, I would've felt like an idiot after buying it.

it's definitely better this way.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Haha this is great.. interested on seeing what you do.

OK so. it's getting pretty bad. I'm about to have thousands of dollars in inventory/parts on my hands, people in China are assembling things for me, I have projects rolling around in my head and in various stages of becoming a physical thing... and I haven't built my soldering station yet.

also: update on the in-dash unit.

I've been working with the retina LCD for other reasons, as well as analog-to-digital integration [also for other reasons]...

picture for scale... (it's the latest iPad LCD)

when it comes to something for the CTS-V, using a stand-alone PC with a display in-dash, integrated with audio [possibly integrating the DIC console with a windows GUI which CAN be done]

...it all boils down to...

it's easier and cheaper for everyone involved if a tablet is integrated with audio, and the DIC is relocated. in terms of functions, a PC would do the same thing as a tablet (audio/video/internet)

sorry I don't have more news/ progress right now... there are things I gotta do for income most importantly, but... once those are further along I should be able to get a bracket put together. (surface most likely flat, unless/until I learn how to lay carbon fiber, which is one of my lower-tier personal priorities)

I also dislike the delicate nature of the apple ports, (and I haven't looked for one) so I think it needs a frame or adapter that can take the abuse of repeated use (you can't tell me you think the apple connectors are sturdy).

also headed to class. o7

robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of

this will probably go pretty good with some subs sitting in the floor panels of the back seat. nice!

also, this is the "CTS-V General Discussion" forum, not the "what's going on in my personal life" forum.

lol robojesus. good to see you too

amen.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.