Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Headlamps

Izzmeister is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Headlamps

Hey guys, had a little accident in my V. Rear ended someone....I need a new front mask and fender plus a passenger headlamp. My question is regarding the headlamp. I have replaced it before and can't really justify spending close to 1000 dollars at the dealership for the light....has anyone used thse ebay headlamls on the V? I would love to buy a new pair of lights and hand them to the body shop but 1000 dollars for just one headlam is rough. The light is garbage anyways....after about a year in the florida sun they get that scrathed look on the top and become brittle....every passing year makes them weaker.....anyone used the ebay lights or have a suggestion for me? I would hate to buy some headlamps that look and fit like garbage.

Thank you much...

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk

Re: Headlamps

Try searching through FuzzyLogic's posts I think he has aftermarket lights and seemed to be happy with them.