Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  urbanski 
#1 ·
Shipped my new rotors off to be powdercoated today. Probably going to take a couple of weeks. Damn those Brembos are heavy. Cost me $117.00 to ship them to Ma.

Shane

#4 ·
Dgtal,

Going to take some new pictures just for you:) They are going to be "polished chrome" which basically means................silver. Wheels are coming off also to go back to CCW. Fronts are being changed out to 9" and then all sent to be chromed. I have done my last bit of polishing. Could probably use some new rear tire's while at CCW also. When everything gets back together I'll have some new pics just for Dgtal. Plan on posting them whenever possible too.:lildevil:

Shane

#5 ·
Sounds nice!

I think I need to get to work on my rotors .

(damn Shane give me a few minutes to get ahead of the "Jones").

I have a drill & slotted Zinc wash setup I am planning. They should look great and really set off the wheels as well as the calipers.

#8 ·
Shane,
That should look sweet when you get it all done.:worship:

thebigjimsho,
You go to New England Dragway in Epping NH at all? Maybe we can get together there and run the V's if you enjoy the 1/4 mile at all.
I am there quite a bit, Wednesday or Friday nights..:thumbsup:

Bill-05-V

05 CTS-V--- Light Platinum
Llumar Clear Bra and Tinted windows, Stealth-V z06 fuel rail covers, Stealth-V Cags Eliminator,
K&N drop in filter, B&B cat back exhaust, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Trailing arms .... More Mods coming..
Online Photos http://photobucket.com/albums/v466/HDMLNIUM/

#9 ·
HDMLNIUM said:
Shane,
That should look sweet when you get it all done.:worship:

thebigjimsho,
You go to New England Dragway in Epping NH at all? Maybe we can get together there and run the V's if you enjoy the 1/4 mile at all.
I am there quite a bit, Wednesday or Friday nights..:thumbsup:
I posted a response in another thread. I'm not much of a 1/4 mile guy, but I would be up to meet some night this spring.

#10 ·
thebigjimsho,
Sounds great...:2thumbs:

Shane,
Sorry for hijacking your thread:tisk: I started a new one.:thumbsup:

Bill-05-V

#11 ·
ssmith100 said:
Dgtal,

Going to take some new pictures just for you:) They are going to be "polished chrome" which basically means................silver. Wheels are coming off also to go back to CCW. Fronts are being changed out to 9" and then all sent to be chromed. I have done my last bit of polishing. Could probably use some new rear tire's while at CCW also. When everything gets back together I'll have some new pics just for Dgtal. Plan on posting them whenever possible too.:lildevil:

Shane
HEY!!! I hope you don't cut in line in front of me at CCW :D:p

#12 ·
Urb,

Those who "prepay" always go to the front of the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D No, John said you two were still working a couple of things out (finish of wheel). It will probably be about three weeks before I can send them back (rotors first). They just have to knock some of the edges down and send them out for chroming. Going to get two new rear tires also. It's going to be so nice not to have to polish wheels every weekend.

Shane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.