2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 04 V or new Camaro SS? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by H-town_V I appreciate your loyalty to GM products, but you shouldn't be so close minded towards other ...
- 06-28-13 08:43 AM #16Originally Posted by H-town_V
and I enjoyed the Camaro convertible just not enough to trade the V for it
I asked the question to see if I was overlooking any aspect of either car... You guys confirmed I wasn't once I tighten up the drivetrain and fix a couple minor issues the V will be as good as new!
- 06-28-13 01:13 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 Cts-V
Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
But i could have my seat belt off smokin a dubbie in the Caddy with my cut outs open and They dont even flinch..
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Car-Freshner - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - 3pk Tropical ShoresMore on Car-Freshner - Air Freshener
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 40 Gallons; 16 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Multicam