Cadillac Owners Forum banner
6K views 79 replies 69 participants last post by  DgtalPimp 
#1 ·
Hello All, I just got an 05 black/black. I am 30 years old and my girl says that Cadillac is for old people. I guess this was always the image since they never really made anything sporty or young looking with this power. I explained to her that Caddy is after a new image and generation of customers but she still thinks it's old.

I want to use this thread to prove to her that this is not the case. In any event, if you could post your age, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Jack :sneaky:

#60 ·
58, five children, one granddaughter, Corsa exhaust, new GSD3's, radar detector, thinking about tinting the glass next. I bought a Caddy when I was 39, a Fleetwood D'elegance--now that was an old man's car. Next was a 90 Lincoln Town Car, another cruiser. Frankly, I look quite good in my black V, and it is certainly the most fun I have had in a car since my 84 Corvette.

ds

#64 ·
Mhaynes772 said:
I was 17 when I got the car, and am 18 now. Probably my most favorite car for the daily driver. Has everything I need!
most favorite?? Oh, sorry you must not have taken english grammar yet.

j/k Just a gentle rib for the youngins. When I was your age, I still had my first car, a 10 year old Chevy Citation. So you see, I just can't relate.

#66 ·
Wow. A wide range of ages. Nice to see everyone enjoying this car. I want to thank you all who responded to my post. I showed it to my girl (future wife) and she smacked me accross the head. Shw couldn't believe I had posted this and that night we went for our first drive together. She has changed her mind.

Thanks Again.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

#67 ·
65 - When I get behind the wheel of my "V" I feel 25! But this is nothing new. I've had performance cars all of my life (GTO's, Mustangs, Trans-Ams) and just wasn't ready to give them up yet. I can honestly say that this car is the best car I've ever owned (including the above list.) Besides, I still have my '99 DeVille as my "beater" (just kidding - I don't beat any of my cars.)

#71 ·
PHUQKINFAST said:
32 with a baby seat in the back and Nemo playing on the dash.
NEMO... I love to see I'm not the only one who uses a little visual entertainment to keep the kids at bay. I could recite Monsters Inc. to you line by line.

I'm hoping I can open the windows soon and add that Corsa exhaust for the kids to enjoy. Honest honey, the $1200 invoice for new tires was because the kids keep telling me to floor out of each corner...:D

#72 ·
Deltasendero said:
Honest honey, the $1200 invoice for new tires was because the kids keep telling me to floor out of each corner...:D
Heh,

my son continuously yells "Daddy, go BIG go", which is 3 year old for "floor it out of each corner".

-Chris

#75 ·
rodster111 said:
I'm 47 too, :eek: lawfive, I feel your pain.
In my mind I'm still only 25 or so. It occasionally gets me into trouble...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.