Eastern PA Cars and Coffee July 14th ???
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Eastern PA Cars and Coffee July 14th ??? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Ok, not sure how many guys and gals are on here from the Eastern PA Area, but maybe we can ...
    V for victory is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V, C5 Corvette, 2013 Dodge Durnago R/T

Eastern PA Cars and Coffee July 14th ???

Ok, not sure how many guys and gals are on here from the Eastern PA Area, but maybe we can get together on a Sunday morning TBD if we can get enough interest.

Or anybody in the tri-state area for that matter !

Chime in if interested for next month, July 14th

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DaveSRX is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    I would be in. Where in eastern Pa? I would be coming from Harrisburg area.

Re: Eastern PA Cars and Coffee July 14th ???

Dave, I thought we would leave it open until we see how many would attend then try to make it somewhere in the middle! I'm just North of Philadelphia and I know a couple guys on here are from the Allentown area. so lets give it some time to see who chimes in.

JFensty is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 Blk Cts-V
    I'm up depending on location. Let me know.

JDB
    JDB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys

Where was everyone on Sunday when Jerry, Dave, and I were at MapleGrove on Sunday? Near Reading and no else one showed up.

Since you're north of Philly, there is C&C in West Chester. 202 south of West Chester where the Giant/Starbucks/Wawa complex is located. Every Sat 8 or 9 am, IIRC.

There is also one in the Lehigh Valley area. ...no clue of details but these all have FB pages or search the web as they pop up on lots of car forums.

Dave, if you want central PA area, there's a Cars and Coffee and Chocolate in Hershey, PA at the Cocoa Beanery at 1215 Research Blvd, Hershey PA 17033 at 10 am every Sunday. Started last year, never been, or if they're still doing it...not as big as West Chester, but Id be happy to go and see how many show up and get more people to start showing up regularly. I found a post on an Alfa forum from April that people were there.

I know a bunch of people end up at the Porsche autox at HersheyPark which is run by http://cpa-pca.org and next one is June 23.

AllDayRay is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS v

I would go I'm in Lancaster and I wanted to hit maple but I was in the middle of house work so I couldn't make it

Yeah I was going to maple grove too until a kidney stone decided to stop me in my tracks. I will check out the west Chester meet maybe two weeks as I'm working this Sunday. Thanks for the info.

Tom

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.