What is my V worth these days, thinking of selling
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, What is my V worth these days, thinking of selling in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Ok I know the answer here, "It's worth nothing, I be happy to take it off your hands" haha My ...
    V for victory is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V, C5 Corvette, 2013 Dodge Durnago R/T

What is my V worth these days, thinking of selling

Ok I know the answer here, "It's worth nothing, I be happy to take it off your hands" haha

My 2007 V has 48k miles and in pristine condition, Chromed factory wheels, Magnaflow, K&N CAI, 50K mile maintenance done at dealer, RS diff,trans & L/C arm bushings, MM's in box not installed. V2 pedals and shifter, tuned up and ready to go. I have driven it only 1000 miles this past year and it doesn't deserve to just sit in the garage. Their is only seven for sale on Autotrader and one on Ebay so its hard to get a fair perspective as to the private party sale. I have some pics in my profile.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JDB
    JDB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys

Re: What is my V worth these days, thinking of selling

Check your search on Autotrader. You must be putting in '07 only because... I get 79.

low $20Ks?

Quote Originally Posted by JDB View Post
    Check your search on Autotrader. You must be putting in '07 only because... I get 79.

low $20Ks?
    yes, 2007 only, only one in PA, for $26k with just over 50K miles. Would like to get 25 grand for it. Thanks for the reply.

NCOGNITO is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V - Black Raven
    Quote Originally Posted by V for victory

yes, 2007 only, only one in PA, for $26k with just over 50K miles. Would like to get 25 grand for it. Thanks for the reply.
    Good luck with the sale, wish there were 79 available when I was looking last year!

Pillow is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2010 Escalade ESV & 2005 CTS-V

I think the 25 range is about right for year miles and condition. Plus it does not seem abused and ragged out which goes a long way these days. Many I drove when looking earlier this year were just beat.

Who did you use for the wheel chrome? And are u happy with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pillow View Post
    I think the 25 range is about right for year miles and condition. Plus it does not seem abused and ragged out which goes a long way these days. Many I drove when looking earlier this year were just beat.

Who did you use for the wheel chrome? And are u happy with it?
    Thanks man, It is a great piece of machinery never raced or abused, . The wheels I did on a wheel exchange with LA Wheel and Tire, they have been on for over a year with zero issues. My only beef was I sent them four perfect wheels with zero curb rash and the ones I received if you look real hard you can see one or two had some rash smoothed out before chroming.

Here is a pic
    IMAG0680_zps577d1e6d.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.