- 05-22-13 10:25 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 cts v
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Every 20 or so times I shift into second it grinds, well it feels like it goes into second, but when I release the clutch it grinds. what could cause this? I have a shifter that sucks but ordered one from Brian. Will this help? should I order a clutch? or is it the trans? I have about 130k miles and it is stock for the next few weeks.
- 05-22-13 11:06 AM #2PISNUOFF Guest
Re: Grinding second!
Properly flush the clutch fluid.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag