- 05-22-13 11:25 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 cts v
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Every 20 or so times I shift into second it grinds, well it feels like it goes into second, but when I release the clutch it grinds. what could cause this? I have a shifter that sucks but ordered one from Brian. Will this help? should I order a clutch? or is it the trans? I have about 130k miles and it is stock for the next few weeks.
- 05-22-13 12:06 PM #2PISNUOFF Guest
Re: Grinding second!
Properly flush the clutch fluid.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Glove Small/Medium
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9005 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -