- 05-22-13 10:25 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 cts v
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Every 20 or so times I shift into second it grinds, well it feels like it goes into second, but when I release the clutch it grinds. what could cause this? I have a shifter that sucks but ordered one from Brian. Will this help? should I order a clutch? or is it the trans? I have about 130k miles and it is stock for the next few weeks.
- 05-22-13 11:06 AM #2PISNUOFF Guest
Re: Grinding second!
Properly flush the clutch fluid.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm