PA / MD / NY / NJ area - Maple Grove raceway get together, race or watch, Sunday 5/19
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, PA / MD / NY / NJ area - Maple Grove raceway get together, race or watch, Sunday 5/19 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; ****UPDATE**** Rainout and rescheduled for June 9. See post #8 for all / new info. *************** (old post) This Sunday ...
    JDB
    JDB is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 Raven/Ebony CTS-V with toys

PA / MD / NY / NJ area - Maple Grove raceway get together, race or watch, Sunday 5/19

****UPDATE**** Rainout and rescheduled for June 9.

See post #8 for all / new info.

(old post)
    This Sunday is a charity event by County Corvette at Maple Grove.

Race or spectate. Come out and meet up! Hopefully we can find each other in the paddock.

Info : http://m.ls1tech.com/forums/showthre...9#post17338579

Direct link: http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/?page_id=9313

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JFensty is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 Blk Cts-V
    Are you going JDB? I will be there racing again. Got my ticket last Friday. Ran a 12:80 @ 110 last time.
    Fwiw, the paddock isn't really that busy.

DaveSRX is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V
    I will be there with my platinum 04.

JDB

Re: PA / MD / NY / NJ area - Maple Grove raceway get together, race or watch, Sunday

Yes, I'm planning to go to watch...

If you read on another forum, I was at County Corvette yesterday having my V tuned after I installed headers a couple weekends ago. Of course I forgot to buy a ticket... my mind was on the tuning plus drooling on all of the cars there... so I'll just buy a ticket at the gate. $ won't go to charity, but anyone can get in that day...it's open to the public since there's another event going too. Main website says $15 for spectators on Sunday and children under 12 are free.

I'll make sure I find you. We will be there early, before the gates open usually.

JDB

Re: PA / MD / NY / NJ area - Maple Grove raceway get together, race or watch, Sunday

Cancelled due to rain

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/

Hopefully it gets rescheduled and more Vs sign up to race and/or show up to watch.

June 9th. I will update if it changes.

JDB

****UPDATE****

I received an email from County Corvette that this event has been rescheduled for June 9th (still a Sunday).

For all of you who couldn't make it or didn't know about it, here's your second chance!

Please contact County Corvette / mail in the form with a $20 charitable donation to receive a ticket to get in to watch (yes, you can buy a ticket at the gate, but it wont go to charity) www.countycorvette.com/raceforRMH13.htm

Or sign up to race!!!! I'm told there are lots of Vettes, Camaros and Mustangs signed up... let's show them what a 4 sedan can do!

You can call 610-696-7888 to reach Denny Parisan at County Corvette with any questions.

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com is just off of the PA Tp outside of Philly. So, all of you people from Baltimore to NYC better show up!

Thanks for posting the update. I was planning to do that after work today. This will be my third event with Denny and County Corvette and its for a good cause.

JDB

Quote Originally Posted by JFensty View Post
    Thanks for posting the update. I was planning to do that after work today. This will be my third event with Denny and County Corvette and its for a good cause.
    No problem. I hope people show up! And, yes, all for a good charity.

Moderators: can you please update the title to the new date?

My wife and I just hosted an event for an 18 month old little girl with liver cancer. Her parents have been staying at the Ronald McDonald House since Good Friday.

JDB

*bump*

This charity event is coming up soon... June 9th is right around the corner... who all is coming??

Moderators, please update the title of this thread to reflect the new date...June 9. Thanks.

JDB

*weekly bump*

This get together, show, and 1/4 mile charity race is THIS Sunday June 9th.

There's still plenty of time to mail payment to Denny at County Corvette to get a ticket to get in ($20) or race ($65).

You can buy an entry ticket at the gate, but it wont go to charity.

Weather looks great for the weekend namely Sunday of the event... 80F and partly sunny.

I hope more people are going to show up than posting in this thread!!!

JDB

*bump*

Looks like the weather is going to be great for Sunday, so the track will be open and the charity show and/or 1/4 mile race event is on!!

If you haven't bought a ticket via County Corvette, contact Denny to see if you still can get the $20 carload ticket that'll go to charity and reserve it at the gate. Otherwise, you can buy a spectator ticket at the gate, $ just doesn't go to charity. If you want to race, call Denny ASAP.

There will be VW Bugs and other dubs since they're having a show + race as well, and also ATI Stock/Super Stock event so lots of muscle car drag cars.... plus whoever shows up for County Corvette's charity show + race event!! Lots of cars to see and watch race.

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/?p=9893

If you're coming, please try to find the other Vs to park with in the paddock. I'll be there and so is Dave with his silver V. I hope to make it by 9am ish but never know how a morning goes with 2 kids until it happens.

Between this thread and the one over on LS1Tech, there are some Vs racing!! Good luck!!

http://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-c...nna-there.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.