2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I have checked the AC compressor and it engages perfectly the ac line gets cold and the sensor works because ...
- 05-12-13 12:51 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!!
I have checked the AC compressor and it engages perfectly the ac line gets cold and the sensor works because i unplugged it and and big line didnt get cold. Im dont know what else to check when i turn the A/C on in the car warm/hot air comes out of the vents any body have any advice ??? Btw before i put the car away for winter the A/C worked flawlessly.
- 05-12-13 01:20 PM #2
Re: A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container