2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I have checked the AC compressor and it engages perfectly the ac line gets cold and the sensor works because ...
- 05-12-13 12:51 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 06CTS-V BOLT-ON,06JEEP TJ BUILT, 91 350SDL turbo(daily)
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!!
I have checked the AC compressor and it engages perfectly the ac line gets cold and the sensor works because i unplugged it and and big line didnt get cold. Im dont know what else to check when i turn the A/C on in the car warm/hot air comes out of the vents any body have any advice ??? Btw before i put the car away for winter the A/C worked flawlessly.
- 05-12-13 01:20 PM #2
Re: A/C issue PLEASE HELP!!!
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch