Cadillac Owners Forum banner

LS6 to LS3 throttle body adaptor?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  V-swagon 
#1 ·
My brother and I are installing an Eldebrock E force 2300 tvs supercharger on a 2005 CTS-V. The problem is that the flange on the supercharger is for a LS3 throttle body which is a 4 bolt design. The 05 V has the 3 bolt throttle body. We are wondering if there is a adaptor or spacer to make this setup work. Thanks.

#7 ·
That is not correct Fuzzy, the ls3 works just fine with your computer if you set it up correctly, I have done it MANY times for MANY 2004-2007 model ctsv.. Just do a search, I was even putting in stock and modified ls3s in them for a while for people. Probably 18 or so? Some are on this board..

#8 ·
wait4me said:
That is not correct Fuzzy, the ls3 works just fine with your computer if you set it up correctly, I have done it MANY times for MANY 2004-2007 model ctsv.. Just do a search, I was even putting in stock and modified ls3s in them for a while for people. Probably 18 or so? Some are on this board..
If they're different, what needs changed?

#11 ·
Fuzzy, If you do a search on this forum, I posted what was needed to be done several years back. It requires me writing custom code in the computer operating system and some new tables put into the cal segment to allow for different things, then it works as advertised.... You can find a few members from this board running my ls3 conversion as well.

It can be done. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.